Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where can I buy a Hoyt bow? >

Where can I buy a Hoyt bow?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where can I buy a Hoyt bow?

Old 02-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Where can I buy a Hoyt bow?

Hi all, does anyone know where I can purchase the Hoyt Kobalt? I think this bow looks amazing and will probably suit me as I dont have a whole lot of strength.

How much does these babies go for? Does anyone know if i get one discounted and get some accessories with it?

Kind regards

Sarah.

P.S im looking to buy the whole thing incl broad heads, arrows etc.

Thanks again.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Where can I buy a Hoyt bow?

Go here http://www.hoyt.com/dealer_locator/and find a dealer close to you. Can't go wrong with a Hoyt!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Damn, theres only 2 dealers and they're in England [&:]

Would it be cheaper for me to buy in the US and get it shipped with the way the $ is just now?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:02 AM

Can't get Hoyt bows shipped......You have to get them from the dealer.

Now, you COULD check ebay, but beware of a couple things.

1. Dealers CANNOT sell Hoyt on ebay. Hoyt will take their dealership from them if they do.

2. Private individuals CAN sell their bow on ebay, but.......The warranty is now void, and.....You simply don't want to buy a bow you don't see first.

The Kobalt would sure enough be a SOLID choice, no question. Hopefully you can find one nearby.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobow

Can't get Hoyt bows shipped......You have to get them from the dealer.

Now, you COULD check ebay, but beware of a couple things.

1. Dealers CANNOT sell Hoyt on ebay. Hoyt will take their dealership from them if they do.

2. Private individuals CAN sell their bow on ebay, but.......The warranty is now void, and.....You simply don't want to buy a bow you don't see first.

The Kobalt would sure enough be a SOLID choice, no question. Hopefully you can find one nearby.
Hmm, this is tricky. I dont feel comfortable buying from Ebay to be honest. Could I buy froma dealer in the USA and get them to ship it to here?

How much does the Kobalt go for anyway?

Thanks
Old 02-21-2008, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

I'm sure you could find a shop that would sell you one andship it to you.
I wouldn't really call that mail order.

Darrall Dougherty
Old 02-21-2008, 07:26 AM

Shops are really not allowed to ship Hoyt bows.....That is indeed, mail order. I mean, they COULD do it, but if Hoyt found out, they would pull their dealership. And there's really no way for Hoyt NOT to find out......once the warranty info is filled out.....they know.

The absolute best course of action would be to contact hoyt directly. They may be able to help out.....I don't know they will or won't, but that's probably your best shot.

I'm quite confident this is not the only time this has come up.....I'm certain there have been others in your predicament.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah and I'm not supposed to go over the speed limit, But I do.

Darrall
Old 02-21-2008, 07:38 AM

If you know someone in the US or England, you could just get them to purchase the bow for you and ship it. In the unlikely event you had a warranty issue, you might have to go back through your friend; but that doesn't come up very often and, other than the shipping expense and time involved, it would be covered. I think you are looking at about $800 US dollars for a Kobalt.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 AM

If Hoyt can not do anything to help you, I'd consider a different brand. That is not very customer friendly on their part! So what if you are in Scotland. As long as there are no laws against importing a bow, they should let you cover the cost and help you out.

Quick Reply: Where can I buy a Hoyt bow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.