Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Swap hunts?

Old 02-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default Swap hunts?

Anyone out there want to do some Michigan Turkey hunting this spring? We have over 200 acres of private land that we would let you use for turkey hunting...or we could tag along, videotape, call, etc...if you are willing to let us hunt whitetails on private land somewhere. We are looking for decent whitetail hunting where we have a great chance of seeing/taking a buck over the 125" range. We also have a 26' Pursuit boat and are willing to take you walleye fishing in Lake Huron and/or salmon fishing in Lake Michigan.

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but just thought I'd throw it out there...as we want to bowhunt for whitetails!
Old 02-19-2008, 11:04 AM

Default RE: Swap hunts?

Turkey hunt for a P+Y whitetail hunt??..............great trade if you can get it.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Talk to Hunsucker, I hear those guys have trouble shooting turkeys.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Fork Horn

Thats turkey hunting, walleye fishing, and salmon fishing for whitetail hunting. I just want to get out of Michigan for some real whitetails! Haha. I forgot to mention that there is a creek that runs through our property and you are more than welcome to shoot as many carp as you want!

Some people have great deer hunting but don't have great turkey hunting. That's all I was trying to do...find someone that seems to always get nice deer but not turkeys so we could try it out.

Just a thought!