Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HELP WITH PICTURES AHHH!!!! >

HELP WITH PICTURES AHHH!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HELP WITH PICTURES AHHH!!!!

Old 02-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default HELP WITH PICTURES AHHH!!!!

How do you post a pic so it is visible right away in your post (no link). I am new to this site but not toforums in general. I usually just use photobucket and use the html link but thats not working.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: HELP WITH PICTURES

When you post there is a block at the bottom that says embed picture in post and next to it is where you upload the pic, like this.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:11 PM

When adding a photo directly to your post the easiest way is to click on the little mountain (yellow) picture scene in the Reply window. It is on the bottom line to the farthest right.

Click on that, accept scripted windows temporarily if your browser blocks it then click on the picture again.

A Script Prompt box will open up, insert the link in the blank box and click "ok".

After you do this, the picture should appear in the reply window. You can add text, etc, after this and click "ok" to post the reply.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:09 PM

that didn't work for me i'm new to pictures here too

Old 02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Use photobucket.com and upload your pictures there its free.After upload you will see under your picture you have the links you need.Copy direct link from photo bucket and pasteinto script box on your HNI reply.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Fork Horn

Ok I think I got this working now...aww my pretty girl....thanks for the help everyone!

Old 02-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good looking doe
Old 02-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks...Yeah she is going to start shooting soon...she is excited...but what she doesnt know if she shoots (she already goes and sits in blinds and treestands, with me) she will become the "ULTIMATE GILR" that we all seek...well for the most part.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got my girl interested into hunting as well, She never even shot a gun before. Started her out with my old bow and alot of patience, two weeks later I felt she could go and tryit for real. first night out she got a shot at a doe twice, missed both times, I was way more excited than she was. I asked her tonight if she really liked it or if she just did it to impres me and she said she can't wait till next year so she can " Catch" one...
Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah I thought at first she was doing it just to spend more time with me but she really likes it.She never thought she could be good enough to shoot a bow till we were at a shop and a lady was working and got talking to her and got her holding a bow and next thing I know shes next to me on the 20 line and hitting a dinner plate size target. I dint know if I was more impressed or turned on...lol.

Quick Reply: HELP WITH PICTURES AHHH!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.