Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mossy Oak Treestand >

Mossy Oak Treestand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mossy Oak Treestand

Old 02-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Mossy Oak Treestand

BigBulls we all should support forum Members and I know you do. Keep the comments coming, it will only make products better
That's exactly why I post comments about different products. Whether people agree or not or whether they want to hear them or not. If we all just went on keeping to the "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all" philosophy and if all the manufacturer only heard the positive commentsthen few things would get improved upon. I would hope that someone making a product would want to hear the good and the bad. If they don't they will not know what they need to change, improve upon, drop from the line up, etc... etc... I have no doubt that Andy makes a very high quality product and I am sure that he will stand behind it 100% andI honestly hope he becomes successful with it and thathe makes a lot of money to boot.

I can certainly see instances where UC would be extremely effective... such as turkey hunting in oak or pine woods. I just think that the deer hunting possibilities are limited, at least from an elevated position. I think that anyone makinga stab at the camo market would be better off not making a high definition version of an old pattern that has come and gone.

Believe me,I am all for supporting the little guy. Like Garry from Slick Trick. I have been a big supporter of him for 5 or 6 years now. I believe he has the best BH on the market and have put his product in three different retail stores, in an 80,000 circulation catalog last year, and on our web site.

Sorry if I misinterreted the comments. They just came across as very "holier than thou".