Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 3 sets of sheds today >

3 sets of sheds today

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3 sets of sheds today

Old 02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3 sets of sheds today

SAWEEEEEEEEEEEET ! very nice Tim! dang man, that's a great looking 5x5... he'sgonna be a slammer forsure next year.... Did ya find him in one of your hunting areas Tim, or just a shed area? I know you have some spots you can shed hunt only...

awesome big fella.. keep them coming.. you guys are off to a good start as usual!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, how do you find all those sets! haha

I always have trouble finding sets unless they are laying right next to eachother!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Nice sheds Tim. Definantly look related. Speaking of related I know you must have adopted that cutie holding the sheds. No way that came from your loins.
I had her wear that shirtwith you in mind!! [8D]

Tim
Nice oneTJF!! [8D]

Ohh and the sheds are too shabby either!

Old 02-10-2008, 10:25 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Troy

He is in one of Tyler's huntingareas. 1.5 miles south of the hill we set up on were you filmed NO BROW inTyler's honey holeif you remember that.

Tim
Old 02-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Troy

He is in one of Tyler's huntingareas. 1.5 miles south of the hill we set up on were you filmed NO BROW inTyler's honey holeif you remember that.

Tim
dang my friend..thats a great looking buck... congrats.. so who found em... you or tyler or was it a split...come on spill your guts ...lets hear it..

You guys ever seen that buck before on the hoof, As a matter of fact....how about any of them you found today by chance??? seen any of them running around before..just curious..all dandies.. bud.. good work
Old 02-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey I gotta add, I am jealous..I trudged around in about 6 feet of snow today on top of the mountain.. lmao.. good thing I have snowshoes... the southern face looked much better though (roughly 2 feet max), I should be able to get some good shedhunting in this next weekend if the temps stay warm and the rain keeps coming all week like it has been the last few days..

ya got me all giddy now...! I want to find some bones!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that puts him in the 160's. Hopefully Tyler can get an arrow in him this year. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:42 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I always have trouble finding sets unless they are laying right next to eachother!
So far we have been lucky and picked up 5 sets out of 21 sheds. Should have been 6 sets but the competition beats us to a shed we have the other side to.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:03 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: shed33

Troy

Tim
dang my friend..thats a great looking buck... congrats.. so who found em... you or tyler or was it a split...come on spill your guts ...lets hear it..

You guys ever seen that buck before on the hoof, As a matter of fact....how about any of them you found today by chance??? seen any of them running around before..just curious..all dandies.. bud.. good work
I found the left side and Tyler found the other side roughly 150yards away.Wehave seen him but always after dark crossingthe road. We didn't concentrate on that area too much last year but we will this year !! Tyler did a little hunting a bit south of therebut the area got wrecked with duck hunters and rifle season so that was short lived. Bucks didn't move back into that area untilthe end ofbow season. It is a good area but sees a lot ofpressure early.

Tim
Old 02-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

So far we have been lucky and picked up 5 sets out of 21 sheds. Should have been 6 sets but the competition beats us to a shed we have the other side to.

OH Man Tim.. that front set looks great in this photo! Dang nice bud! hawg buck for your area .. OR MINE! awesome!

Quick Reply: 3 sets of sheds today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.