Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My attempt at video editing.... >

My attempt at video editing....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My attempt at video editing....

Old 02-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My attempt at video editing....

Last night I got this great idea to edit some of our hunting footage together from this year and put it up on YouTube. It really seemed like a good idea at the time since my stupid satellite was out and I couldn't watch Lost [:@]but when midnight rolled around and I was just finishing up I thought to myself "What the hell am I doing?"

In any case, here's my attempt at putting together a 5 minute segment on one of our hunts from this fall. Mr. dukemichaels is our featured hunter and yours truly is behind the camera. Enjoy!

HTML Code:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aucGCHPYQm0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aucGCHPYQm0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 02-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My attempt at video editing....

Very cool Justin. I've been looking forward to seeing some of this for a while now. What is going to happen with the rest of the footage you guys took this past season?
Old 02-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Duke I have to ask:

First nice Job, Second why did you "blahhh" when she was not moving?
Old 02-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Duke I have to ask:

First nice Job, Second why did you "blahhh" when she was not moving?
I asked him the same thing after he shot her and from what I remember I believe we're chalking that one up to nerves. Having that camera over your shoulder makes you do strange things.

Matt - I'm working on editing a few more clips together from the rest of our footage that I'll post links to when they're done. I've put together a few others already but each one I do gets a little better (in my mind anyways).

Also, some of our footage can be seen on WKP's new DVD "The Grind" which should be available for sale in the next week or so via their website.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:27 AM

Really nice job! The one thing I have always liked about the shows on TV is there is usually some very quiet background music (not Ted type of music) in the background and when thatgoes silentyou know the shot is coming, andI love seeing the actual shot and impact.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Justin I was just wondering. Great Job again.

I should have a copy of The Grind Tomorrow
Old 02-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool Video and nice shot. Thanks for sharing Justin!
Old 02-08-2008, 07:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great video..Nice job. Probably just my puter..but even turned all the way up I couldn't really make out the words.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MNpurple

Really nice job! The one thing I have always liked about the shows on TV is there is usually some very quiet background music (not Ted type of music) in the background and when thatgoes silentyou know the shot is coming, andI love seeing the actual shot and impact.
My next attempt will have some music in it for sure. I was looking around for some stock music to use last night and it just got too late. I'm not a huge fan of music during the actual hunting scenes myself, but during some sort of intro/montage it really ads another dimension and keeps you more enterained.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:35 AM

Good job. Volume seemed a little low. What editing program were you using?

p.s. I agree with some music during slow time in video...maybe Yanni. lol

Quick Reply: My attempt at video editing....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.