Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Hunting Channel ? >

New Hunting Channel ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Hunting Channel ?

Old 02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default New Hunting Channel ?

Just found the Maximum Adventure Network on Direct TV channel 608, how long has this one been on? I only caught half a show. Is it any good?

Paul
Old 02-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Hunting Channel ?

I've been watching it for the past week, but have yet to see anything great. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather watch that than half the other crap thats on. It still looks like it is in the process of getting established so hopefully it will get better. I'm originally form Western PA and I saw one show that was based there and highlighted some outdoor activities there, so that was cool but not very well done.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Right now there are only a few shows on that channel right now. A couple of shows that i really like are Adrenaline Outdoors and Whitetail Properties TV. I think the channel should get better in the future.

The Pursuit Channel, which looks like it will be on 611 on DirectTV is set to have a TON of shows including our show, HBTV.

The channel should be out sometime this month and our show will air in June
Old 02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Right now there are only a few shows on that channel right now. A couple of shows that i really like are Adrenaline Outdoors and Whitetail Properties TV. I think the channel should get better in the future.

The Pursuit Channel, which looks like it will be on 611 on DirectTV is set to have a TON of shows including our show, HBTV.

Is either of these gonna be on Dish Net? I hope, I hope.

I sure miss the Mens Channel.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with you John I would rather watch a so so hunting show than most of the crap on TV even if they have our local Long Island nut on Tred Barta.

Mike I hope to see your show in the near future best of luck with it. There is nada on 611 right now hope they just add it in to my package. You can never have to many hunting channels.

jm, they don't have much on Dish that I like. I haveDish in PA (package deal)and Direct in NY if I was not locked in to Dish for a year I would drop them in a heart beat.

Paul
Old 02-07-2008, 07:02 PM

I think it is the Mens channel just with a diffrent name cuz they have a lot of the same shows.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Fork Horn

Are any of those new channels going to be on Dish????
Old 02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

And it begins...I've seen nothing but infomercials on MAN yet today. None of them are outdoor oriented either. A few of these networks need to merge and do away with all the dead time.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I was watching Adrenaline outdoors last night. Pretty good show! This is great I got 3 channels now with outdoors on them! (603,606,608 & soon 611) that will be great!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoyt82

Are any of those new channels going to be on Dish????
I dont think so. The Pursuit Channel may end up going on both Direct and Dish, but im not sure.

Good thing about our show is that right after the show airs on TV it will be re-broadcasted on our website so everyone who doesnt get DirectTV will still be able to see the show!

Quick Reply: New Hunting Channel ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.