Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whisker Biscuit accuracy past 20 yards.......WAY past >

Whisker Biscuit accuracy past 20 yards.......WAY past

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker Biscuit accuracy past 20 yards.......WAY past

Old 02-05-2008, 06:59 PM

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit accuracy past 20 yards.......WAY past

ORIGINAL: loogout1

I dont care what kind of rest he's shooting, impressive none the less.
No doubt.

As someone on here explained to me when I questioned the WB. The arrow is attached to the string until the very end anyway, so whether you have a drop away or a containment could be very subjective since the string would act on the arrow and convey any form problems.
Spot Hogg has a drop away out now thatbrags about(andblasts other drop aways for not)supporting the arrow as long as possible. It is very interesting to see how arrow containment and support throughout the shot were two things drop aways never cared about and features of the WB that were often downplayed, dismissed, or evenportrayed as a negative. Until now
Old 02-05-2008, 07:01 PM

dude he was wrong...and admitted it. What are you trying to prove?
It's simple Tembry. I've been reading this board for years and its blatantly apparent that he has a huge self esteem problem. he must not have any support or encouragement from his home life.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:02 PM

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Who's the HNI member that said the WB wasn't accurate past 20 yards?
That'd be Matt/TN.

Where are ya Matt??

Nothing........I didn't even know who said it. Just wondering. This thread has nothing to do with Matt. I would be interested in his opinion of the video though.

Relax.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

Atlas, that's funny, I saw that rest and the video and thought the same thing. So which is it? Support the arrow as long as possible or get it off as quick as possible? I'm so confused.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Alex Burns

It's simple Tembry. I've been reading this board for years and its blatantly apparent that he has a huge self esteem problem. he must not have any support or encouragement from his home life.

LOL

Glad you know so much about me because Iknow nothing about you...........except a video of a guy shooting a WB induced youinto a classless boutof personal insults.

Grow up.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Biscuit Facts:

William Tell was abiscuit user (prototype).

Rumor has it the Pope does quality control for Carolina Archery Products on the side.

It's projected that every bow in America will sport one by 3023.

They've been to space......and one special biscuit was responsible for the newly released tapes concerning the Natalie Holloway case.

American Heroes........all biscuits.

Pillsbury stole the name from CAP.

WB endorsed Hillary Clinton.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:12 PM

I find it funny that someone is ruining an atlas thread like he tries to do to every thread he gets on.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Honestly, that is some very impressive shooting and shows the Biscuit can be consistent.

I still don't like them and won't use one though.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: loogout1

Atlas, that's funny, I saw that rest and the video and thought the same thing. So which is it? Support the arrow as long as possible or get it off as quick as possible? I'm so confused.
I will try to explain this again

It is guidance that is referred to as needed as long as possible but what is not wanted is for the rest to still have contact after the string lets go,as the wb does.This is an UNFORGIVING scenario,doesn't necessarily equate to ACCURACY,the 2 are toatlly different things.

This guy does proves the mostimportant part of any shooting equation is the person behind the bow.He is a good shot with good form and release.He could do the same thing with a prong rest with fletching contact as long as all the fletched arrows were hitting the rest the same way.BUT,I don't think any of us would think that would be a forgiving setup.

Dave cousins has put arrows on his rest(spring steel)upside down to prove this.

I am not saying the rest doesn't do it's intended job accurately,but it isn't a forgiving rest and it isn't easy to tune in my experience,I always had to adjust something from where it SHOULD be to tune.

SO for those that love the rest,GREAT,quit trying to convert those of us that don't.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Ratus

I find it funny
That's how HNI works...........90% of the replies are directed towards the author and not the topic. That is why this site has more arguing then information........and a bowhunting section full of useless threads that have nothing to do with bowhunting.

It's really more of a chat room then anything else these days.

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit accuracy past 20 yards.......WAY past

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.