Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 We need some names? >

We need some names?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

We need some names?

Old 02-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: We need some names?

nough said. It makes me sick.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow, looks like they need to take a page from the Texas law books. They got off easy. I had a student that got caught poaching a deer at night. He's dad told me he couldnt get him out of jail because it was going to cost around 30,000 bucks. Dont know if he was elaborationg, or not. But I do know the state of Texas upped the anty a few years back.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Just curious.....What would knowing their names help?

Whatcha gonna do?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Whatcha gonna do?
Maybe have a nice talk about conservation,habitat improvement,the roles each one of us play in our community.Maybe something about respect of others property.
They seem pretty short of anything along the lines of morality or responsibility,maybe a good job recommendation to help them pay of their debt to society.

Just in general try to make better people out of them,show them love and understanding & most of all I wouldn'twant tobe in the way ofa stray bullet meant for some form of local vermin.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've heard more about the thrill killers, a new bread of poacher, and personally sound tougher to catch, they don't want a head/rack/trophy. So shoot and drive away, but glad to hear about these guys being caught.

It's about time fines/punishments catch up to these guys, above was mentioned they lose their rights to hunt for 12 years, I wonder if any of them actually hunt? had a license etc...? little good suspending their hunting rights would do if they don't even hunt.I'm all for fines/jail time etc.... also I find it ironic that these low lives, will one day be able to hunt again, own a rifle etc....wonder what the charges/punishments would have been had they been adults?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Dominant Buck

You put yourselves in their parents' shoes, though, Jim.....and some unknown guy comes around to talk to your kids.

That's the only reason I asked.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

PS- what do you need names for? What are you going to do once you get their names? I assume they were tech. juveniles, and we do have laws in this country, regardless of fair/dumb, and by the way once they become adults and if they do this again, guess what? their previous record won't be admissable/known once adults, so they can do this again when adults for the "first time" course now they'd be adults, not minors and face steeper punishment I'd assume.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

You put yourselves in their parents' shoes, though, Jim.....and some unknown guy comes around to talk to your kids.

Ever hear the one about "know your Friends and know your enemies better"....?

Theseunder medicatedPOS are not any sportsman's Friend.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

And great parents let their kids joy ride around at 2 am with guns.I'm sure their parental concern wouldsurprise DR Phil.
They were 16-17 years oldwhen caught ,this went on more than one night.[]
Old 02-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whatcha gonna do?
Well Im 17 and im not that far from there so legally i can go whip some..... well you know, Maybe if we get some adresses i can stop by with one of my hockey teams after our next road game.

Ryan.

Quick Reply: We need some names?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.