Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams >

Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams

Old 02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams

Hope these pics turn out. This is Matt at the Eastern Sports and Outdoor show today. After he (Matt /Pa) was done shooting today A gentleman approached the shooting booth and asked if anyone with their bow would like to meet with Chuck and help do a seminar. Of course Matt was thinking he was jokingandnot sure of what he just heard, raised his hand as to not to mis this opportunity.

Next thing I know instead of leaving to go home for the Super bowl we were sitting there watching Matt (the expert) ask him about that storyI was watching Matt demonstrate his form for all to see as Chuck explained the do's and don'ts of proper form.

A funny side note, while Matt was talking to Chuck prior to the seminar myself and another freind found an opportunity to test his fortitude. I had a pen and was rubbing the back of his leg to see if he could keep it together all the while Chuck had no idea what was going on [8D] typical buddies old college habits never die.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams

When I saw the pic, I was thinking... heck, you already know Matt!?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

LMAO at greg.......[8D]
Old 02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

That would be awsome i would love to be able to sit down and pick chuck adam's brain for a while!!!! Even just to hear some stories!
Old 02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bet that was exciting and fun for you guys! There's a few guys I'd like to meet too but Chuck Adams is not one of them, I personally don't care for the guy one bit.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:51 AM

I've met and spoke with Chuck Adams............just another guy at the Outdoors show to me.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

This was a pretty fun experience, and Chuck really was a heck of a nice guy. What Frank is referring to with the 'Expert' thing was pretty funny.........Chuck kept referring to me over, and over, and over through the whole seminar (And introduced as) "An EXPERT archer" LOL It could have been a drinking game. [8D]

Of course whenI have 2 best friends (Frank and Russ)sitting right there behind me you can imagine the snickers and foul language I was hearing. LOL

And Frank is understating the pen thing just a bit. I'm right there getting some 1 on 1 bio type interaction with Chuck in front of the whole crowd and Frank is jamming that thing in my crack while he and the crowd giggles. I'm talking to Chuck the whole time but in the corner of my mind thinking......."You frickin $@&$(*&!!'s" [8D]

Chuck probably thinks I'm a nutjob because of the silly grin I was trying to hold back as I kept scooting towards him.

The shooting was thankfully no pressure even though there were probably 100 people watching. Although the person the day before shot an arrow through the back window glass of the hall and into the parking lot.[:-]

It will be a neat memory to look back on years down the road.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Who's that dude with Matt?[&:]
Old 02-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

that would be sweet
Old 02-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to have some one like that come out and survey my land. Help me find what I have been missing.

Quick Reply: Meeting a bowhunting legend..Chuck Adams

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.