Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

boots

Old 02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: boots

Lacross Burlys 800grams thinsulate
Old 02-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Scentblocker dream season boots are the best boots I have ever put on my feet.Feel like i am wearing t shoes.
After a season wearing my Dream Season Boots I have to agree. Very, very Comfy!!

Dan
i had someone tell me they leaked water is it true?
Old 02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

My feet never got wet in mine, but I don't wade any creeks.

Dan
Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I used the Lacrosse Alpha Burly, great boots but my feet would sweat to much. I change over to the Muck boots this year and its like wearing slippers! I have a pair of Cabela's Saskatchewan Pac boots for extremely COLD weather!
Old 02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

TFOX:

If you get a chance.......trust me on this.....get a pair of the nice Mucks. I used to have the same problem....but with these boots I don't. I have the uninsulated Lacrosse and the 1200 gram pair.

The Mucks are warmer than the 1200 gram Lacrosse.....because my feet don't sweat. My feet don't sweat in regular boots......shoes....etc....but they DO in the Lacrosse. They don't in the mucks. I wore them in hot and cold weather, here (down to 20's). No issues.

My shop owner wears his around, indoors, in his shop sometimes. They're a good pair of boots.

The dream seasons are the ONLY slip on I can wear that will fit.ALL the muck boots and the new lacrosse that are made in china are too big in the ankle and will fall off my foot when I get in the mud.The old LAcrosse made in the USA fit but not the new ones.

I tried the Mucks and no way are they anywhere near as comfortable to me.I swear.the dream seasons are like wearing t shoes.

My feet sweat in t shoes,[:@].
Old 02-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: solocam79

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Scentblocker dream season boots are the best boots I have ever put on my feet.Feel like i am wearing t shoes.
After a season wearing my Dream Season Boots I have to agree. Very, very Comfy!!

Dan
i had someone tell me they leaked water is it true?
Your feet might get wet if you stand in water but I have crossed shallow creeks without any problems.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

TFOX:

If you get a chance.......trust me on this.....get a pair of the nice Mucks. I used to have the same problem....but with these boots I don't. I have the uninsulated Lacrosse and the 1200 gram pair.

The Mucks are warmer than the 1200 gram Lacrosse.....because my feet don't sweat. My feet don't sweat in regular boots......shoes....etc....but they DO in the Lacrosse. They don't in the mucks. I wore them in hot and cold weather, here (down to 20's). No issues.

My shop owner wears his around, indoors, in his shop sometimes. They're a good pair of boots.

The dream seasons are the ONLY slip on I can wear that will fit.ALL the muck boots and the new lacrosse that are made in china are too big in the ankle and will fall off my foot when I get in the mud.The old LAcrosse made in the USA fit but not the new ones.

I tried the Mucks and no way are they anywhere near as comfortable to me.I swear.the dream seasons are like wearing t shoes.

My feet sweat in t shoes,[:@].
I Agree the Dream Season boots are the comfiest I've worn and I've wore them all. It's got me Looking at the other boots in Scent Blockers line as well

Dan
Old 02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Muck Woody Max or Woody Elite for cold weather. Light and comfortable.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Spike

Muck Woody Max

Quick Reply: boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.