Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet) >

A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet)

Old 02-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet)

I just wanted totake a quick minute and thank a few of our members who offered their products and services and have me shooting better than ever. First off I needed to replace my string and cables on my 2006 Allegiance and I looked no further than our own member Gibblet. I called and talked with John andgave him all my specsand within a week and a half I had my new string and cables. The quality,service and pricewas second to none andI highly recommend if your looking for a new string and cables give Gibblet a shout you won't be disapointed.

Next I decided to give the MeanV2 String Suppressor a try, and I'm not looking back. I don't know why I waited so long to use one, but it's fantastic. Dan is first class, and I still can't believe how fast he shipped it to me. I actually ordered it on a Saturday evening after several PM's to him, and on Wednesday around noon it was in my mail box. Again quality was outstanding and the fit was perfect. I really didn't think my bow could become quieter, but it did.

And last but not least a big thank you goes out to Rob/PA. I was really uneasy on setting my own equipment up and so I asked Rob, who I've never met before until that day, if he would and he so graciously said sure. First off, my 9 year old daughter (Katie)and I were given a grandtour of Rob's house and believe me when I tell you it's awesome. The pictures we have seen on this forum really don't do it justice. We got down to business and Rob pointed out some previous set up issues with my bow that he corrected and installed the new string and cables, as well as a new Limbdriver rest. I must admit I am becoming a big fan of this rest, simple and very easy to set up.Once everything was back together we sighted it in and I can not believe how well I'm shooting.Believe me I'm no staff shooter, but I was shooting a little today and here is a group at 30 yards. The other holes you seein the target were between 40 and 50 yards. Aagin, I just want to say thank you and it's people like you that make this an awesome place.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet)

Kudo's to Rob/PA, MeanV2, and Gibblet! Way to help a fellow archer out, thats awesome!!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:29 PM

Another great example of why HuntingNet is such a great place
Old 02-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doesn't surprise me.....alot of great people on here!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your setup,

And i want to go on to say that i hope to be making a very similar post to the one you just made.

My order has already been placed to Gibblet, I got a GREAT deal on an 07 Allegiance, from GMMAT, I too plan on getting aLimb Driver and MeanV suppressor(i first thought of a STS but Dan's look 10X bettter IMO) and Rob/PABowyer said come spring he is going to help my form, TFOX and Greg / MO are helping with my form until Rob can in person,(BTW ill be posting some more pics when i get the Ally set up)And Come fall I will hopefully be helping GMMAT with some doe mngt. And i still havent forgot about BigJ71 late night give-away where he gave me a tru-glo deadonator stabilizer for the low price of nothing.

Very similar situations we have, I honestly dont think i would be into archery near as much if not for this site and all the truly great people on here. Enough said on my part, Kudos to the HNI Family!!
Old 02-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

tho I don't know them personally, they seem to really have a grasp on archery. That's a nice bow bp, I love my Tribby. Very nice looking strings and cables. I hope to meet someone from here someday. Looks like you have a good circle group there.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Brian, it was my pleasure and I look forward to shooting with you sometime.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Brian, That's a Sweet looking Allegiance, and looks like you aremaking it do what it does best!!

Wad them Arrows!

Dan
Old 02-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Brian, it was my pleasure and I look forward to shooting with you sometime.
Rob, as you know I really appreciated it. I look forward to seeing and shooting that 82nd.

Good luck and shoot well tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Brian, That's a Sweet looking Allegiance, and looks like you making it do what it does best!!

Wad them Arrows!

Dan
Thanks Dan. Your sting Suppressor was awesome. Fit like a glove and made my Ally stealthlike.Thanks again for the super fast service.

Quick Reply: A Big Thank You to (Rob/PA, MeanV2, Gibblet)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.