Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 escalade sports. >

escalade sports.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

escalade sports.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default escalade sports.

I am doing up a custom jennings ck3.4 for my 3-d rig. I called up bear archery this morning to order some limb decals and the guy at bear says he would like to help me out, but as of january 1st, they have phased out the jennings line.....WTF........ This pisses me off so bad!!!! Escalade sports has really droped the ball on this one.... Jennings was an inovator in the archery world ,specifically the compound bow!!! Now this company takes over and a few years later have let it die out with poor advertising and marketing.... Makes me sick........
Old 02-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: escalade sports.

They did the same thing with Golden Eagle a few years back. I know what you are saying about Jenning's history, but Escalade has been using the same parts on Bear, Jennings, and Golden Eagle fora few years now, with the exception of the risers. The distinction between them was almost negligible since 2000. You just have to figure this latest move is just about the bottom line.

Of curse, on another note Escalade did the same thing a decade ago when they discontinued the XI brand. I can't quite figure what the main reason is for buying a company and then phasing them out other than the possibility of just getting rid of the competition.