Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall? >

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 01-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

The hunterswife got me thinking with her light up fishing reel.....what bowhunting products do you own or know of that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Beer Can drop on your head if you even thought about using it?

I will start....that camo umbrella thing for treestands! ok ok I own one!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

The hunterswife got me thinking with her light up fishing reel.....what bowhunting products do you own or know of that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Beer Can drop on your head if you even thought about using it?
What does that mean?
Old 01-30-2008, 05:42 PM

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

A Mathews...j/k guys dont kill me![8D] Seriously tho the knight and hale rattler that you squeeze like one of those hand exercise things and it supposively sounds like two bucks fighting. I'll try to find a pic of one.

Here it is...it's a piece of you know what. Never bought one just saw it in the Bass pro outlet for $3 and i soon figured out why...lol

Old 01-30-2008, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

What does that mean?
He is talking about those commercials when a guy is doing something manly and his wife has him do something that would take away his man card, then out of the air a big Milwaulkee's best can drops on him.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

These things
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Preacher, its those beer commercials where "men are supposed to act like men" or a giant beer can drops on them...hahahaha! Remember that commercial where a guy is jumping on a trampoline and yells like a girl? Then the inevitable beer can drop?

Yes MOmighty--the sound of that device you described above definitely deserves a beer can on its head!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that is what I am talking about Army! That makes the list as well.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:46 PM

gumoflauge[:'(]
deer view mirror

I know theres more but i cant think of any off the top of my head.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

gumoflauge--ahahahahahaahah!!!!

How about this--heater body suit? Again, ok ok I own one!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deer View mirror---LOL! You WOULD NOT CATCH ME DEAD USING THAT THING!

"Most important, the DeerView Mirror® let’s you know when YOU can make YOUR move! The DeerView Mirror® is one piece of hunting equipment that you don’t want to be without!"

Quick Reply: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.