Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shes Naked! (UPDATE pg4, shes dressed!) >

Shes Naked! (UPDATE pg4, shes dressed!)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shes Naked! (UPDATE pg4, shes dressed!)

Old 01-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shes Naked!

ORIGINAL: beprepn8

She's carries a big pair!

Why have cams gotten so big? Other than that it looks good.
Speed, smooth draw, and parrallel limb systems= less movement of the limbs, shorter bows=more excess cable and string being needed to go somewhere,are forcing the big cams on bows I think. There is prolly more to it I'm sure. WCL
Old 01-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very Nice!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

She's beautiful, but will look even better fully dressed.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

ORIGINAL: mobow

Man there's a LOT of riser above the grip....That baby a bit top heavy? Not that it's a bad thing, just curious.....Actually, that would make for a pretty stable follow through, I would think. Like Ross.
My Cardiac is VERY top heavy. That's my only problem with the bow.
Really? I, and a few friends find the cardiac(all ross bows actually) to be some of the most well balanced bows on the market.

You can't be serious? The Cardiac is the most top heavy bow I've ever held. As I said though, other than that it's a phenomenal bow. You're Trykon is better balanced than my Cardiac. My 337 Comp isn't AS bad, it still has a little top heaviness to it though.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:25 PM

I was talking with Kyle about it on MSN, Matt. I don't know what you've got on your Cardiac that makes it so top heavy, but that was one of the things I really liked about it -- how well balanced it was.

Who knows...
Old 01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I was talking with Kyle about it on MSN, Matt. I don't know what you've got on your Cardiac that makes it so top heavy, but that was one of the things I really liked about it -- how well balanced it was.

Who knows...
I noticed it out of the box. Without anything on it, but whatever you guys say....I know what my bow feels like
Old 01-28-2008, 08:28 PM

Weird.

I've shot them since they came out and we received them. Never had that issue, myself.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: mobow

Man there's a LOT of riser above the grip....That baby a bit top heavy? Not that it's a bad thing, just curious.....Actually, that would make for a pretty stable follow through, I would think. Like Ross.
My Cardiac is VERY top heavy. That's my only problem with the bow.
Really? I, and a few friends find the cardiac(all ross bows actually) to be some of the most well balanced bows on the market.

You can't be serious? The Cardiac is the most top heavy bow I've ever held. As I said though, other than that it's a phenomenal bow. You're Trykon is better balanced than my Cardiac. My 337 Comp isn't AS bad, it still has a little top heaviness to it though.
I'm not lying to you! I've shot about every bow on the market.Ross was top 3 in balance. Are we talking "naked" bow balance here?

edit: I just read your post.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Weird.

I've shot them since they came out and we received them. Never had that issue, myself.
Well, it's clearly top heavy holding it for me. When I'm shooting it, I don't notice it at all. But everyone that's handled it, thought the same. Maybe you're just used to it
Old 01-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Weird.

Well, it's clearly top heavy holding it for me. When I'm shooting it, I don't notice it at all. But everyone that's handled it, thought the same. Maybe you're just used to it

I'm not used to it, you even said my trykon was better balanced. I shot all the bows blindfolded, at first. The ross was top 3.

end hijack.

Quick Reply: Shes Naked! (UPDATE pg4, shes dressed!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.