Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My little Girl

Old 01-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My little Girl

Guys/Girls

My little girl is off the map with hunting videos and animals.. She is 2.5 years old and she knows the difference between a red stag and an elk.

Are any of you in the same situation as me...??? I would never push her...But I'm beginning to think I have the best hunting partner anyone could ever have....I love her so much....When I say I'm going hunting she runs to get her boots...She loves her camo shirts...and the other day she put a neck shot on one of my mounts on the wall...with her suction cup indian bow at 15 feet....Love it!

She will be out in 2008 in the tent blind....its going to be rough because she is a talker....Cherished Memories.

Brian
Old 01-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My little Girl

My little sister (11) is kind of like that. She sat with me a couple times, when it wasn't too cold, on a double ladder stand deer hunting. Also, she really likes coming with in the turkey blind. She misses her big bro when I go back to school.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Embrace it! Awesome!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 PM

I feel all of your love. My son 3.5 is all about hunting as well. He would rather watch hunting than anything else. I don't push anything on him Now if my son Meets your little girl We would be in trouble. HELL they may even start there own TV show.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

15 feet? wow thats stretching it out there... and in the neck???!!! might wanna watch out for the ethics police.lol.

I hope when i have kids they will be into it as much as your is. thats pretty cool.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats pretty neat there Kyle! I have a 6 month old daughter and I hope she shows her old man up come archery season when she gets older. She will definitely have the option to hunt if she wants but by no means will I push it on to her.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

If they start a TV show we'll take the proceeds and go on a trophy elk huntI was looking for boys but I wouldn't trade my little girls for a billion bucks. I can't imagine my 11 month old wanting the outdoors like my Brooklyn....We'll see....nature will tell....I'm guessing the youngest one will keep me runnin......Probably a payback for all the havick I caused as a young boy...what goes around comes around...its a fact.....

Old 01-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

A guy knocks on the door...my daughter is 16 years old...If I don't kick him out the door because my instincts tell me so....I'll look him over... and say" you like to hunt?" .........Yes sir.......I do........Come on in fella.......let me show you my guns young man....I got guns....lots of them young fella....

13 years away...but....... will be here at the blink of an eye....
Old 01-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait until my sis gets her first boyfriend, between my buddies, dad, and I....that kids going to go through some things[8D]

Actually, I can wait, a long time. Like when she is 30.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

When guy comes to pick up my 17 year old daughter, I take him in the basement and show him my mounts. Then I show him and empty space on the wall. I tell him that is reserved for the first guy that doesn't treat my little girl right. This seems to get their attention!!

Quick Reply: My little Girl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.