Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech boys

Old 01-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bowtech boys

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

You may also "find" a lot less problems if you get that bow for free... I know I would have nothing but praise. But thanks for your reviewMeanV
As corporate staff I check with dealers in the area and they will relay any problems they are seeing. The one I hear most is We can't get enough Bows. If I knew of a problem in my area or had one myself I would let you know, rest assured. If you wanna call me a Liar no use in hinting or Beatin around the bush.
If you call me a Liar which is what you are hinting at, then back it up with some facts!

Like I said No problems I am experiencing or hearing of in my area.

Dan
Old 01-17-2008, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Most of what I've read is second hand or from those holding another bow wishing to bash, and it ALL usually starts on AT.
There in lies the Truth!

Dan
Old 01-17-2008, 07:17 AM

A small rubber O ring might help as well. It works like a lockwasher but not abrasive and won't sacrific screw length too much. I would of thought that they would have had break away Loctite as welllike everyone was saying.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

You may also "find" a lot less problems if you get that bow for free... I know I would have nothing but praise. But thanks for your reviewMeanV
As corporate staff I check with dealers in the area and they will relay any problems they are seeing. The one I hear most is We can't get enough Bows. If I knew of a problem in my area or had one myself I would let you know, rest assured. If you wanna call me a Liar no use in hinting or Beatin around the bush.
If you call me a Liar which is what you are hinting at, then back it up with some facts!

Like I said No problems I am experiencing or hearing of in my area.

Dan
Wow Sorry Dan, didn't realize you were so sensitive.. Never did I call you a liar...and I wouldn't (without knowing you).

I'm sure the Firestone Staff never "heard" of problems either. I get the "knowing" where your bread is buttered..mentality. I'm a business man too!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

GRatta2d, You sure hinted I was not telling the whole truth. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions and thought you were calling me a Liar. I am not that sensitiveI have shot Bowtech since 03 and have been on staff barely over a year. I never had problems prestaff days and I still don't.

I butter my Own Bread if you need to know[8D]

Dan
Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

And I've shot them since 05...and I want a General...I just want them to be one the market for a year first.

It's a big investment for me.

Peace Bro!

Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 AM

GROUP HUG!!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

String wax will work on those screws too. I use it on most everything that may come loose on my bow.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I haven't had a chance to read through the owner's manuals for the '08 lineup yet,but last year it plainly stated to loc-tite the mod screws in before shooting the bow.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

They will never loc-tite the screws from the factory because the dealer/end user need the ability and ease to adjust the draw length to whatever the customer needs........then when the proper fit is made and the correct modules installed a little shot of blue loc-titewill keepthem from moving.

Quick Reply: bowtech boys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.