I dont know what the **** you are trying to say, but I pray to..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No names please..... >

No names please.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No names please.....

Old 01-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default No names please.....

Here's the place to copy and paste your best P.M. Please delete the senders name,this is supposed to be fun kind words from your fellow bow hunters.

This one came from one of my more adoring fans.

I dont know what the **** you are trying to say, but I pray to god I get to meet you one day. I write like a child? You are the biggest idiot I have ever come across on this board. You say I act like a child but you cant put an intelligent response together but a mocking misspelled response? I hope you die a long painfull horrible death.

Now thats a child like response!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: No names please.....

LOL Good one Jim, heck I don't even remember typing that.. Believe it or not I never got any hate-mail.

Guess I'm too darn like-able!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Nothing angry (believe it or not).

Here's one I got at the end of my forst full season of bowhunting. You'll NEVER (or maybe you WILL....lol) guess who it came from!!

Jeff,
I wanted to congradulate you on having a spectacular season. Not many people have put one together like that, even with years of experience under their belt. Your last buck was very nice, but I can't stop thinking about the piebald deer. I've never seen one in the wild. I've seen a lot of deer in 40 seasons, but not one of those. That was special. I liked it when I read that you were learning your deer herd. That is exactly what I do. In all my spots I try to know where all the doe family units reside and see what kind of resident bucks are around. During the rut it is cool to see some of the travelers also( bucks from outside the area). I have been through many stages of deer hunting, from just going occasionally to shooting as many as I could and now trophy hunting. I shoot does as well,it is a big part of trophy hunting. The stage I'm at now, I don't have to shoot one to have fun. Seeing them and how they work is what does it for me. Don't get me wrong I try to shoot them if I get the chance, but the important part for me is to see them and how the herd opperates. This is my best season ever, I didn't get one with my bow yet,but I've seen more big buck action than I ever have in my life. It is the greatest. I did get a 130" with my gun. That was nice, but bow is better. You or I will never stop learning about deer. If, somehow I did know everything about deer, I'd move on to something else. That will never happen. I'm glad to see the passion you showed about deer hunting. Not too many people understand it. Again, congradulations on your outstanding accomplishments this season.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm callin B. S. on that one.

Feel free to post adoringfan mail if you like.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!!! Thats a pretty good one Jim. Ireally dont have any, I guess I have to turn into bwana JR.

I can only imagine some of the PMs people get.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Oh Jim....I assure you it wasn't made up..... "Ironic"? For sure!

I've also got one describing some PRIME WI hunting land that's legendary. But I think I'll keep that one to myself.......for now.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ok

"Germ
You are the most attractive hunter on HNI, you have a grace and stlye all your own. I wake up everyday wanting to be more like you. How do you do it?

From
Former NFL Offensive lineman who lives in Ill"
Old 01-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry, but all of my private messages are PRIVATE. Usuallythe people that send them do it for a reason, because they want them to be PRIVATE.

It would be somewhatdisrespectful to put them on an open forum whether I like them, dislike them, agree or disagree with them, because they were sent PRIVATELY.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

Sorry, but all of my private messages are PRIVATE. Usuallythe people that send them do it for a reason, because they want them to be PRIVATE.

It would be somewhatdisrespectful to put them on an open forum whether I like them, dislike them, agree or disagree with them, because they were sent PRIVATELY.
On that note I agree, and I made mine up
Old 01-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

You're funny Germ. LOL.

Quick Reply: No names please.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.