Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Here She Is!

Old 01-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Here She Is!

I just got my LD this week. This is one of the best shooting bows I have ever had.And can you say Accurate!I have only shot it once so far. I cant waite to sigh it in at the longer distances and shoot broad heads with it too. I might even sell my 3-D bow and buy a black one for 3-Ds this year.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Here She Is!

ORIGINAL: ArrowMike

I just got my LD this week. This is one of the best shooting bows I have ever had.And can you say Accurate!I have only shot it once so far. I cant waite to sigh it in at the longer distances and shoot broad heads with it too. I might even sell my 3-D bow and buy a black one for 3-Ds this year.
I bought it 3D and spots but thinking I may use it fot hunting as well. It is an awsome shooting bow.

Thanks everyone.