Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How would you've handled this??? >

How would you've handled this???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How would you've handled this???

Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: How would you've handled this???

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

Doesn't matter how hot they are, I'm not talking to anyone that has that type of mentality.

I mean as much as that is nice to look at think about, a person has such strong beliefs against wearing fur that she stands outside damn near naked in January???

Is it just me or is there something wrong and disturbing with that?
Dude naked hot women are naked hot women, IMO
To add to that, I'm tuning them out anyway if i'm in that situation!
When I was 18 I let a jevoh witness chick in the house. I was ready to convert We talk for hours about something She was smoking hot. My mother came home and about killed me.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Germ

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

Doesn't matter how hot they are, I'm not talking to anyone that has that type of mentality.

I mean as much as that is nice to look at think about, a person has such strong beliefs against wearing fur that she stands outside damn near naked in January???

Is it just me or is there something wrong and disturbing with that?
[/blockquote]

Dude naked hot women are naked hot women, IMO

Im not saying that I wouldn't look, thats a given, Im just saying there is no way I would wanna be around a women who thinks like that. No way.

Plus theres places you can go to see naked hot women that aren'tscreaming "Fur is Murder" andholding a signthat says"You wouldn't wear your dog, would you?"

Just sayin ya know.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Plus theres places you can go to see naked hot women that aren'tscreaming "Fur is Murder" andholding a signthat says"You wouldn't wear your dog, would you?"
Yea but those places are expensive.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone email gutshot and find out if they were hot or not[:@]

I can't make my decision without that small detail
Old 01-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have just blatantly hit on them with the worst pick up lines ever or dumb questionsuntil theyleft or beat me up.

"So are you sure your not into meat?"

"Does PETA promote fruit consumption because I like fruit, especially peaches."

"You wanna go in half on a salad?"

"So what do you ladies do for protein?"

"Maybe when you are done standing around in your undies we could go back to my place and watch some animal planet."

"You should probably tan more."

"Doesn't cellulite come from animal fat?"

"Are beavers endangered species?"

jk I would have never been at the mall to begin with. I think a huge Milwaukess Best Light can should fall from the sky and crush this thread.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Spike

You boys are bad!

But I did like the cut myself and borrow bandaids.

The Hunter's Wife - http://www.thehunterswife.net
Old 01-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gutshot

Today at lunch I was walking out of our local mall and came upon a PETA deminstration where two girls were standing there holding a sign that read "Bare Skin not Wear Skin" wearing nothing but underwear and little nipple bandaids. Well as I approached this other woman holding a sign said "Sirwould you like to hear about what we are doing here".I just looked at her and said "No Thanks" and went on my way.
Exactly the same. I hunt and kill things doing this kind of thing. The smart old bucks no better, that's why they're old.

Don't you think that these girls were being filmed? Aint catching me with them.

Was in the Post office today when some young buck started falling over this woman and caught himself and then introduced her to his whatever woman, just made me laugh. The very attractive woman he was falling over was his chiropractor. Some how I don't think things are going to be too pleasant in his world. If he was a deer he'd be dead.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Typical Buck

Seeing that it's January in West Virginia, I'd have asked them to stop pointing their bandaids at me.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm at the mall all the time - and this stuff just never happens to me.

Personally, I think it's awesome.

Hey, if they wanna get naked to prove their point - have at it. PETA does have some worthwhile causes, I guess. They do some things with domesticated animals, endangered species, general animal abuse awareness that are amicable, I think.So they're not all bad. Besides, they're naked. Nothing about naked is bad. Nakedis always good, no matter how you shave it (pun intended).

Even with that said,for the most part, they're still an extremist organization, just like the NRA - they have a few worthwhile causes, but for the most part, they're a ruthless political extremist action group that is largely useless and counterproductive.

Apparently, they did something similar in the UK to protest the Royal Guards' fur helmet (that is apparently made from real black bear fur). Who knew?
http://www.unbearablecruelty.co.uk/21_bum_salute.asp

PETA doesn't threaten me at all, so I don't take them all that seriously. In a way, I'm thoroughly entertained by the animal rights people. They give me the amusement that I need on an everyday basis.

I found a Crazy Cat Lady action figure online. Thought it was pretty funny.

http://www.mcphee.com/items/11377.html

Old 01-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm with Fran I think its good cheap entertainment! LMAO I'd tell those girls they dont know what there missing in rolling around on a bear rug!

Quick Reply: How would you've handled this???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.