Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Attention Tightwads:  cheap Alphaburly boots >

Attention Tightwads: cheap Alphaburly boots

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Attention Tightwads: cheap Alphaburly boots

Old 01-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Attention Tightwads: cheap Alphaburly boots

Attention Tightwads:I justthought I'd pass along a really good deal going right now for Alphaburly boots, since I know a lot of you guys wear them.I ordered a pair and they arrived on Monday, exactly as advertised.

Go to this link. http://www.shoebuy.com/lacrosse-alphaburly-sport-18-2-mossy-oak-new-break-up/181901

They're on sale for $79.99. Regular Price is $129.99. Cabela's is hawking them for $109.99.

Use Coupon Code "ENDYEAR07" to knock an additional 20% off and get free shipping. Code expires 1/7/08

That takes them down to $64 or so. That's far and away the best price I could find online for them. I figured the discount was big enough that y'all might want to check it out.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:55 PM

Default RE: Attention Tightwads: cheap Alphaburly boots

are they warm?
Old 01-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Attention Tightwads:I justthought I'd pass along a really good deal going right now for Alphaburly boots, since I know a lot of you guys wear them.I ordered a pair and they arrived on Monday, exactly as advertised.

Go to this link. http://www.shoebuy.com/lacrosse-alphaburly-sport-18-2-mossy-oak-new-break-up/181901

They're on sale for $79.99. Regular Price is $129.99. Cabela's is hawking them for $109.99.

Use Coupon Code "ENDYEAR07" to knock an additional 20% off and get free shipping. Code expires 1/7/08

That takes them down to $64 or so. That's far and away the best price I could find online for them. I figured the discount was big enough that y'all might want to check it out.

You had me at tightwads.That is a very good deal. Does make me kind of wonder why. It didn't you? Maybe they've made some improvements.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Dominant Buck

That's a fantastic buy. But you know, they changed those things. I liked the old one better. The new ones are a tad heavier. Still, that's an awfully good buy. I might just have to order a pair. My old ones are getting a little ragged after 5 or 6 years. They've been caught on fences and the outer layer ripped but so far they're still water tight. Depends on what you mean by warm. They're not a single digit temp. boot but they are warm and the lining keeps your feet from sweating.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

2 things. What does the "m" mean and they aren't insulated. I'm thinking these are a specific size that fits tight on most making them even colder.

Almost ordered them. Think I'll pass. Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are they scentlok??
Old 01-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Are they scentlok??
What does that jerry,jerry thing mean? I can't figure it out other than Jerry springer, but thay doesn't make much sense to me.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why doesn't anyone else just buy the $25 knee highs you can get at WalMart? I have had the same pair for 6 or 7 years now. I have worn them hiking after caribou, elk, mule deer, and on stand for whitetail. I've got no complaints and they save you $50 for your trouble. Just a thought.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got a pair of the 800grams for X-mas. I think I might order a pair of these for summer and the early season.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingson

Why doesn't anyone else just buy the $25 knee highs you can get at WalMart? I have had the same pair for 6 or 7 years now. I have worn them hiking after caribou, elk, mule deer, and on stand for whitetail. I've got no complaints and they save you $50 for your trouble. Just a thought.
I guess im an ultra tightwad. Ive never paied over 60 bucks for rubber boots. Ive got several pair in all level of insulation and have had noproblems at all with any of them. Got a few pair that are several years old and have been through some tough West Texas soil as well as all our nice soft cacti and mesquite thorns. Actually, I like the work boots better than the mess most places market as just a hunting boot.They are not marked up due to the hunting indication and are usually better made and fit better because they were made for every day work.

Quick Reply: Attention Tightwads: cheap Alphaburly boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.