HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   gun fire when i was bow hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/224784-gun-fire-when-i-bow-hunting.html)

GregH 12-29-2007 11:58 PM

RE: gun fire when i was bow hunting

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: buckhunterjm

you must be from pa. it shows
LOL, what gave it away, my username or my knowledge of redneckbonics..LOL [8D] Of course I jest, and by the way, welcome to the forums.
Hay dud, tanks fo th transylashun! ;)

RuttNutt 12-30-2007 12:24 AM

i was bow hunting in pa today, when someone on the hill above me started shooting automatic weapen all around me. hitting a tree 10 ft. away i yald to stop over & over after about 100 rounds they stoped. i got out of the stand and started walking away from were they were shooting & they started shooting. shoots hiting around me, i yald to stop all they could say was sarry.
Okay for NON PA guys, I'll try to translate. [8D]

weapen means weapon.
yald means yelled.
stoped means stopped.
shoots hiting means shots hitting.
sarry means sorry.

Okay, carry on. I hope that helps some of you understand it better. ;) [8D]
This is good ****!!!!!!!!!!!

linkppn 12-30-2007 01:25 AM

you sure it was auto? they are like illegal.

Beezer 12-30-2007 04:32 AM

Nothing out of the ordinary. I've been 20ft up in a climber on private land, 20yd treeline between a loggin road and powerlines. Watched a guy who wasn't supposed to shoot on the land pull up in a pick-up, jump out and shoot right underneath me trying to hit two deer running from dogs. The look on his face was priceless when I started unloading my shotgun over the top of his truck. As one of my friends used to say.....Give a monkey a gun, monkey shoots someone...who's to blame??

Simp 12-30-2007 07:10 AM

i was bow hunting in pa today, when someone on the hill above me started shooting automatic weapen all around me. hitting a tree 10 ft. away i yald to stop over & over after about 100 rounds they stoped. i got out of the stand and started walking away from were they were shooting & they started shooting. shoots hiting around me, i yald to stop all they could say was sarry.
Okay for NON PA guys, I'll try to translate. [8D]

weapen means weapon.
yald means yelled.
stoped means stopped.
shoots hiting means shots hitting.
sarry means sorry.

Okay, carry on. I hope that helps some of you understand it better. ;) [8D]
That's pretty funny right there!:D

bddavidson 12-30-2007 07:32 AM

had brother get shot with a bow by an idiot who thought he was a deer! Run man run

Beezer 12-30-2007 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: bddavidson

had brother get shot with a bow by an idiot who thought he was a deer! Run man run
Hmm....Give a monkey a bow, monkey shoots someone.....same holds true.

PABuck_HNTR 12-30-2007 10:26 AM

Sounds like some story telling going on here.

bkalbach 12-30-2007 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: linkppn

you sure it was auto? they are like illegal.

no they aren't "like illegal".

childers 12-30-2007 10:52 AM

lasr season a man shot a shot gun right next to us at a doe and missed and then he saw us and said we need to watch out and then shot next to us again and missed when there was not even a deer. either time. and this year when i was on private property some teenagers shot a high powered pellet rifle or 22 about 10 feet from me