Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 We do this every year.  Who (HNI) have you met? >

We do this every year. Who (HNI) have you met?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

We do this every year. Who (HNI) have you met?

Old 12-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Default We do this every year. Who (HNI) have you met?

Please forgive me if I leave anyone out.....but I've had the PLEASURE of meeting the following guys on HNI.....most this past calendar year.

Rick James - Matt...Thanks for all the EXTREMELY valuable info you give me all season. I'm hoping to get better at this 3D thing. Congrats onthe greatseason(s) (Turkey and Deer)you just had.

Jawsshooter - Dan....dude you inspire and amaze me. Kudos on your wonderful season.

I wish I'd had more time to spend with both you guys.

Trkycaller - Wags...Although we didn't even get to hunt together....I trust you know when I say that it's QUITE evident how much this passion (hunting) means to you. I'll be back in PA before you know it....and I hope we get to hunt together. p.s. Knock it off with the mouth calls. My wife THOUGHT I knew how to do it.

Q2inwhitetails - Kurt...it was nice to finally meet you...after hearing so many stories about you (OK...'some' were good). I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you for a few days. Did your son receive any Heisman votes?

Matt/PA - Unbeliveable how much info. I get from your posts and PM's (PM's where I'm clueless and seeking info). And your story on your first trad kill is one I'll never forget. Kudos, sir. And God.....is it bad to covet thy rack?

Rob/PA - Class individual....and the man that straightened out miles of learning curve, for me. Thanks. We'll share camp again, soon.

farmcntry - If you don't know Keith......you need to get to know him. What he does for the kids in our area is ....well...it's about the best 'feel-good" story I've heard in a LONG time. "selfless" is the word that comes to mind. I hope we get to sit in a blind and go after a winter bird. Thanks for all you do, Keith.

Buck_master101 - Aaron's a young man that's doing verything right. I'm happy to know him. Works hard. Hunts the right way. Better be gettin a NC license

nctaxi - Good guy to know....and does some EXCELLENT work (he tanned the piebald hide I shot, last year). If you want to see some BEAUTIFUL bear and whitetail work....shoot him a PM.

Brknarrow - Frank and I shared a day in my woods a while back.....in which the culmination was a tracking job that led to the most beautiful doe I've ever seen (Frank shot her just before dark). It was one of the top 5 momoents of my '07 season....and one I won't soon forget. Good guy....great hunt.

If I left anyone out.....I apologize. I was just thinking about all the guys I've met through this site....and how lucky we are to be able to do such things.

I have made plans to meet several more HNI'ers in the coming months and even years ('09 plans are already set for a big HNI pow-wow....disguised as a Pronghorn hunt in WY). I might even show up at a freind's house (HNI friend) in KS, next year.

Happy New Year guys.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: We do this every year. Who (HNI) have you met?

I've only ever met 1 guy face to face from HNI..None other than our own, Buckeye. He's as die hard in person as his persona online. I hope we can get together for some off season shooting, scouting, shed hunting or what-ever.

I certainly hope to increase that number in the off season.

I have plans to meet Diesel and Pa/Rob..in the coming months. I hope to run into many others at some of the Outdoor shows.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I met up with GregH last week. He's is a great guy!
Old 12-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ausie-guy
The Rev
West
nvshooter

I have had the pleasure of hunting with each of these gentlemen and Ausie too!
Old 12-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

none, im not special enough
Old 12-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I’ve met quite a few HNI guys from over the years. These are just the ones I got to meet this past year.

Germ
AR34 eight point
Buckeye
W.T.F.
BTBowhunter
Pastew

Old 12-28-2007, 09:09 AM

jmbuckhunter
dubbya
buckeye
bols
Mo_Bowhuntr
MoMightyMite
Angus74

Sorry Angus, can't believe I forgot that.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've met:

Sunset
Deerhuntress56
Longgun
NYbowhunter
PAhunter21
GMMAT
Brknarrow
Capt. Brad
Hawgnman
LeeinVA
Kevin1
and others

I also got to hunt with Dennis_FL just before he passed away.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I've never met anyone but I could prolly go meet Q2inwhitetails he lives right down the road from me. Hi kirt i'll do some smoke signals later just watch for them lol

Ryan.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Likewise i have also met GMMAT in return, coolest old man i know, and we'll be meeting up again soon, (or he wont be getting his stuff back.)

IM hoping to meet up with MATT/TN this upcoming year also for some 3-d.

Quick Reply: We do this every year. Who (HNI) have you met?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.