Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 walmart is it good for hunters >

walmart is it good for hunters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

walmart is it good for hunters

Old 12-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default walmart is it good for hunters

i just got done watching a how bout walmart and all the people who hate them

do they realy help us hunters

i like the low price
i thought about it 99% of my hunting stuff come from walmart i did not intend to buy my mossberg from there since they no nothing about the guns but with you guys helping me and the gander lieing to me about the price then trying to sell me a maverick as a 500 and they did not even have a 500 after they told me they did

walmart had it and it was cheaper then the maverick
i bought all my hunting stuff there and safed money

do you guys like walmart do you shop there do they have what you wont

the only proplem i have is sometimesthey do not have the item i need
whats your thoughts
Old 12-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: walmart is it good for hunters

walmart is good for hunting on some things for hunting but i would never buy all cheap stuff !! its as good as looks!
Old 12-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

i do not always buy cheap stuff i try never to but my scents scent killer products my little waist pack stuff like that i need and my 100 dollar stand i bought code blues scent for what gander wonted for the cheap stuff also i seen where they said walmart does not care about there employes my moms mom got cancer they gave her a years leave with her health insurance and life insurance tell she got better then when she did chemo they did it all agian they helped he alot
ORIGINAL: hoyt_user

walmart is good for hunting on some things for hunting but i would never buy all cheap stuff !! its as good as looks!
Old 12-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

sorry im not the best person when it comes to typing or english in that case but ill agree with bigtime6656
Old 12-26-2007, 12:31 AM

i usually buy what i can from walmart because the basspro is like 20 mile away. if i had a basspro closer than walmart i would shop there. i do have to go to basspro for some things that walmart doesnt have. it seems shocking but walmart doesnt have everything
Old 12-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to say I don't buy much from Walmart but here where I live there is a big food chain that fought Walmart from comeing in and Walmart finally won and built a super store. Fun how the other stores prices finally fell andWalmart has been giving money to all kinds of needs for the community!!!! Walt
Old 12-26-2007, 04:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll buy things like handwarmers,fieldpoints or cat whiskers--that's about the only things I actually use that they carry.I buy alot of fishing lures and other tackle there,though
Old 12-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Walmart is a store. It isn't good, it isn't evil. Sometimes I shop there, sometimes I don't.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Walmart is about the same for hunters as it is for handymen and pet owners. It is convenient and usually inexpensive for the standard stuff, but if you want something specific or high end, you have to move on toa specialty store.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

In my area we have 2 sporting goods stores and a Walmart, Walmarts cheaper on much of thier stuff but one thing to keep in mind is Walmarts not gonna service your bow, order parts for your gun, or carry anything you need to fix any of your gear.You get the product you pay for and nothing else.

Quick Reply: walmart is it good for hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.