Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Guy here saying hello >

New Guy here saying hello

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Guy here saying hello

Old 12-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default New Guy here saying hello

Hello to all. I have been crusing this site as well as a few others for over a year and finally decided to join becasue this site by far and away blows all others out of the water. I have been lurking in the shadows for so long that I feel that I know most of you. The main reason I joined is becasue this site represents what I think bowhunting should be, I have seen Atlas and GMMAT go at it for 20 pages and the next day watch them team up and go at someone else. By go at it I mean agree to disagree like 2 brothers. I only shoot bucks that I will mount and any doe that shows up outside then rut, and I do not care what anyone else shoots if they do it by their respective game laws. I will hopefullydisagree and agree with every member on the forum over time but never create any enemy because that is not in my nature. Outside of my new wife and baby on the way I only hunt and talk about hunting which is why I am here. Becasue as I am sure most of you know the hunting conversations on the street leave a little to be desired. It was only a doe, I shot it from my property and only 5 yards across the line etc etc. I am glad to be a part of this professional forum and Merry Christmas to all.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Guy here saying hello

ORIGINAL: My Herd hatesmathews

Hello to all. I have been crusing this site as well as a few others for over a year and finally decided to join becasue this site by far and away blows all others out of the water. I have been lurking in the shadows for so long that I feel that I know most of you. The main reason I joined is becasue this site represents what I think bowhunting should be, I have seen Atlas and GMMAT go at it for 20 pages and the next day watch them team up and go at someone else. By go at it I mean agree to disagree like 2 brothers. I only shoot bucks that I will mount and any doe that shows up outside then rut, and I do not care what anyone else shoots if they do it by their respective game laws. I will hopefullydisagree and agree with every member on the forum over time but never create any enemy because that is not in my nature. Outside of my new wife and baby on the way I only hunt and talk about hunting which is why I am here. Becasue as I am sure most of you know the hunting conversations on the street leave a little to be desired. It was only a doe, I shot it from my property and only 5 yards across the line etc etc. I am glad to be a part of this professional forum and Merry Christmas to all.
Welcome Mathews hater...LOL. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of Deer!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will hopefullydisagree and agree with every member on the forum over time but never create any enemy because that is not in my nature.
Well, the name you chose may be a bit misleading then.

Glad you decided to join the games and Merry Christmas to you as well.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmas and welcome! I hate to disagree, but...... (Just kiddin')
Old 12-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome. Have a great time. As you know there are MANY very great people here.

I'm assuming by your name that you are actually not a Mathews hater but a user of Mathews that the deer herd hates. Correct?
Old 12-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to Huntingnet MyHerd....I would agrue with you but it is too close to Christmas! [&:]
Old 12-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingson

I will hopefullydisagree and agree with every member on the forum over time but never create any enemy because that is not in my nature.

I interpreted his screen name as in- he shoots a Mathews, and his deer herd isn't happy about it!?? In any case, Welcome My Herd!
Old 12-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: IAhuntr

ORIGINAL: huntingson

I interpreted his screen name as in- he shoots a Mathews, and his deer herd isn't happy about it!?? In any case, Welcome My Herd!
Thats what I was thinking
Old 12-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard, and which is it? Do you hate Mathews or do the deer you shoot hate them? Inquiring minds need to know.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Velcomen...Christmas time the Norsk came out...
I think its a envy thing on the part of the deer...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.