Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 highlights of my short career >

highlights of my short career

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

highlights of my short career

Old 12-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default highlights of my short career

i killed my first turkey on my grandpas farm in franklin county MO, i was in 3rd grade (the pic is signed by alex rutledge)

i killed my first deer when i was in 5th grade, in mongomery county MO

this masacre happened in 5th also, on a farm bordering otter slough CA in the bootheel of MO, total i think there were about 40 killed in one volley with 4 guys

heres my first goose (snow), i was in 4th grade and killed it in ten mile pond CA in the bootheel of MO

i killed this doe on my own for my second deer in montgomery county MO in sixth grade

i killed my first speckelbelly (whitefront) goose in 5th grade in otter slough CA in the bootheel of MO when i was in 5th grade

i killed this gobbler (my third turkey) in montgomery county MO while i was in 6th grade. he weighed 24 pounds, 1 inch spurs, 11 inch beard

here are some wood ducks that my brother and i killed on our own while i was in 6th and he was in 4th on an oxbow thats on a farm bordering otter slough CA in the bootheel of MO

heres a 6 pointer that i killed during missouri's muzzleloader season on a wedensday after school. i killed him in jefferson county MO, on a farm about 5 minutes from my house. i was in 6th grade

here are some ducks that me,my dad, and my brother killed in about an hour and a half on the opening evening in missouri's middle zone in flooded timber on a farm bordering otter slough CA in the bootheel of MO. i was in 7th grade

heres the next morning

here is a 7 point that i killed while hunting with my dad in montgomery county MO

this is a doe that i killed in peck ranch CA, in carter county MO. i killed it on a managed hunt in 8th grade with my brother and my dad present

i killed my first canada goose in 8th grade in monroe county illinois. it seemed like it took forever to finally kill one

this is one of my dads 3 turkeys that he killed in 2007 and my only one
we doubled in a cedar thicket in montgomery county MO
his was a jake, mine weighed 24.5 pounds with inch spurs and a9 inch beard (i was in 8th grade)
Old 12-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default a couple more

here is a canada goose i killed in 9th grade in a cut corn field in jefferson county MO, about 10 minutes from my house

and here is my dad and my deer from this year
mine is the 7 on the left, his is the 6 on the right
both killed in the bootheel of missouri, bordering otter slough CA, on two different farms

Old 12-22-2007, 01:40 PM

Default RE: a couple more

Great on everything.Awesome deer from this year!You are one lucky kid to have a dad like that. He must be proud!
Old 12-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: a couple more

Looks good! Alot of good memories there i'm sure.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:43 PM

Default RE: highlights of my short career

WoW Very nice career you have had... Looks like some great kills you had so far..
Old 12-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Awsome man, your dad is the man.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya he always tries to get us on that gobbler or that big buck before he even takes his gun out of the safe
hes been great
Old 12-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Before reading the follow up posts....I had the same thought Motown had.

Go hug your dad, son.

Merry Christmas....and congrats on a fine "career" (so far).
Old 12-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

marry christmas to you too
and my dads at my brothers basketball game
and thanks
Old 12-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations to you on your success's! It is excellent that your dad has been involved with you and worked to have you have those opportunities! You are very fortunate,and I wouldbe willing to bet he is equally as fortunate to have you as a son.
Best wishes for continued success!

Quick Reply: highlights of my short career

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.