Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

VA hunting survey

Old 12-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Spike

Default VA hunting survey

Hey everyone.

I have this posted in the Deer Hunting section as well but i thought I would post here for anyone interested.

I am an avid hunter and I am conducting a personal survey with questions about some of the hot topics facing VA hunters as well as some regulations that I feel need to be further looked into by the VDGIF. I would like to get this survey out to as many hunters as possible so I am posting the link on hunting internet chat forums as well as sending emails. I would like to compile my findings after a thirty day period and present them to VDGIF in the hopes that it will let fellow hunters voice their opinions regarding our future hunting regulations. If any of you would like to pass this link along via email so it can reach as many VA hunters as possible, I would greatly appreciate it. This is strictly a personal survey and is in no way affiliated with any groups or organizations.

Here is the link to the survey...

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=4350

Old 12-21-2007, 06:09 AM
Spike

Default RE: VA hunting survey

Anyone taken the survey yet?
Old 12-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Kind of sceptical. You maybe be legit, but you have no history here. I don't just click on any link posted here. Post it in a "New Poll" form here.

Sorry, I don't feel my O is worth computer problems.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Spike

I understand your concern and although this may not change your mind I can assure there is no hidden agenda

How do i post it in a new poll form?
Old 12-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Spike

Is anyone willing to take my survey and reply on here to verify it is legit? I understand I am new and have no history butI recently found this site and as I explained I am trying to reach as many VA hunters as possible. Just to try to set everyone's mind at ease a little bit, I am a member of Archery Talk (Pine Tag) as well as Archery Network, andWhitetail World.

I have sent this link out to various VA hunting websites as well as emailed it around to friends and local representatives.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeh i took it, its for real
Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 AM

Says page cannot be found.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Spike

I checked the link and it seems to be working fine. I get the message "cannot submit again" because when I setup the survey I checked IP based in the authentication settings which means it will not allow people to take it more than once from the same computer.

Not sure why your can't get through though. It appears buck master 101 got it to work.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Spike

TTT for any other VA boys that haven't seen it yet