Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Monster BUCK 42 point >

Monster BUCK 42 point

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Monster BUCK 42 point

Old 12-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Monster BUCK 42 point

ok looki ASKED my cousin today!!!! he said his MANAGER!! told him that his cousin hit this deer in ohio ON a highway. totaled his car n everything i think my cousin said the pic is on the road but he goes to work tom. so i'll have him ask his manager if his cousin is playin a game or what but i just wanted to share what i heard if it aint true i am SORRY but i heard this so i will try to update u i will have him send me a pic of it n if it's the amish buck then i will tellYOU!!!but i don't think it is
Old 12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

That bong is really circulating this afternoon .......
Old 12-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Somebody's been drinkin from the same fountain as Bristowboy.[:-]
Old 12-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I read and seen some pics on ww.lucky-buck.com about it...a Amish guy killed it with a Crossbow.
They named it "the Amish Lucky Buck" because a guy on the neighboring property used Lucky Buck Minerals!
Old 12-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: _Dan

Somebody's been drinkin from the same fountain as Bristowboy.[:-]

Old 12-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is it just me or did you edit out of your original post that you saw the deer with your own eyes?

Pretty sure it was there........now it's not?

I could be mistaken.....but Hooked on Phonics worked for me!

Old 12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Site Bouncer

First you say this......

ORIGINAL: BUCKEYEhunter140

ok guys this is a TRUE story i no ppl have said this is that AMISH guys buck but i know who hit it it's my cousinss friend i saw it in PERSON n it's crazy!!!! now the sad part is it was hit BY a car!!! he totaled his car but man what a deer this thing is pretty crazy it's like a 42pt. typical there are very few drop tines and many sticker NOT SURE f a sticker makes it a nontypical or not BUT WOW IT'S HUGE

i can't seem to get a pic yet i no my cousin has 1 on his phone so mayb i can get him 2 email it BUT i will post as soon as i get an update THIS IS NO fake like i said i no the guy who has it!!!!!
Then you say this...

ok looki ASKED my cousin today!!!! he said his MANAGER!! told him that his cousin hit this deer in ohio ON a highway. totaled his car n everything i think my cousin said the pic is on the road but he goes to work tom. so i'll have him ask his manager if his cousin is playin a game or what but i just wanted to share what i heard if it aint true i am SORRY but i heard this so i will try to update u i will have him send me a pic of it n if it's the amish buck then i will tellYOU!!!but i don't think it is
But before that, you edit your original story to this...

ok guys this is a TRUE story i no ppl have said this is that AMISH guys buck but i know who hit it it's my cousinssMANAGER! it's crazy!!!! now the sad part is it was hit BY a car!!! he totaled his car but man what a deer this thing is pretty crazy it's like a 42pt. typical there are very few drop tines and many sticker NOT SURE f a sticker makes it a nontypical or not BUT WOW IT'S HUGE

i can't seem to get a pic yet i no my cousin has 1 on his phone so mayb i can get him 2 email it BUT i will post as soon as i get an update THIS IS NO fake like i said i no the guy who has it!!!!!

< Message edited by BUCKEYEhunter140 -- 12/20/2007 2:49:09 PM >
So which is it......did you see the buck or not? Was it your friends manager who hit it or your friends manager's cousin??

OR was it your friends, manager's, cousin's, uncle'sdog's original owner's, sonwho hit it?........."sigh"..

Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Site Buck Guru

The sheriff has spoken!
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 PM

No,No,No, guys... it was GMATT's cousin's, friend's, sister's, boyfriend's, uncle's ,wife's, nephew's, step grandma's ,great aunt's, brother who killed that deer.. I know him, I saw him hit it, and then back over it to make sure it was dead!! Now, can we move on yet??
Old 12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Just to make it clear. I live within a few miles on 309 where everyone said this deer got hit. It is without a doubt the amish buck. Cell phones pics of it is the only thing going around. Its just a huge joke and i think its about time to put it to rest.

Quick Reply: Monster BUCK 42 point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.