Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camo on DXT

Old 12-18-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Camo on DXT

Which camo pattern matches the best with the DXT. Im lookin for a good 4 or 5 arrow quiver that can match the pattern good. Any suggestions?
Old 12-19-2007, 12:17 AM

Default RE: Camo on DXT

cmon fellas... a lil help here
Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: loggybayouboy

cmon fellas... a lil help here
It is almost 2:00am (central time) you know...you might want to wait till the morning before throwing in the towel on this thread.

That being said what about a Mathews quiver...they're 5 arrow quivers and I'm sure the camo pattern matches....mine does. It's a Switchback...but you get the drift.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:07 AM

where did u find that 2 piece quiver? I couldnt find it on mathews website. Also, what do I need to do about a quiver so that there not below the bottom cam? I shoot 28 inch arrows and the dxt is 29 inches lon
Old 12-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: loggybayouboy

where did u find that 2 piece quiver? I couldnt find it on mathews website. Also, what do I need to do about a quiver so that there not below the bottom cam? I shoot 28 inch arrows and the dxt is 29 inches lon
Here you go:http://mathewsinc.com/index.asp?pageID=bows&compID=44&Action=Bro wse&CategoryID=289

As far as the arrows sticking past the lower cam, it's gonna be close. I havethe longer extended quiver and my arrows (31in) are just even with the lower cam 33in A to A
Old 12-19-2007, 07:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nothing matches the new "Lost Camo" exactly. I am not sure why in the world Mathews decided to go with a camo pattern that no one else in the world makes matching accessoried for. [&:]Bad move on their part IMHO.

With that said RealTree AP is the closest thing currently available but you can still tell that it doesn't match.

That being said what about a Mathews quiver...they're 5 arrow quivers and I'm sure the camo pattern matches....mine does.
Sure it matches but not everyone feels that a quiver is worth a hundred bucks.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm putting the Mathews quiver on mine. I have the same one om my Switchback and it has been very durable. Well worth the HUNDRED bucks.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Who gives a rats ass if it matches. I have black laces in my brown boots. Matters!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Who gives a rats ass if it matches. I have black laces in my brown boots. Matters!
Exactly what I was thinking!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

The realtree AP is as close as your going to get, but like has been said before it is still different than the lost camo.The quiver that BigJ71 has is a Mathews Arrow Web two piece raised. But on the DXT it will not work because the DXT does not have a bottom mounting bracket/slot. Last year Mathews came out with the new T series detachable quivers, they are mounted just using the top mount. I myself don't like this I love the two piece quivers and have had them on all my Mathews bows in the past. The new long axle to axle Drenalin LD doesn't have a bottom mount either, and I think that is a huge mistake by Mathews. If I hunted in tree stands or ground blinds all the time I don't think it would be a problem. And I might prefer a detachable?But I mostly bowhunt elk and I am on the move so I like a solid two piece quiver that ancors the arrows in place. The Mathews two piece does just that, but it appears that they might be phased out in favor of the new T-Series quiver? I hope not but its not looking that way.

Quick Reply: Camo on DXT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.