Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone work for a big name hunting company?? >

Anyone work for a big name hunting company??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone work for a big name hunting company??

Old 12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone work for a big name hunting company??

ORIGINAL: _Dan

Help??? LOL I do it all myself. I guide between 8 and 12 guys per year, depending how many I feel like taking that year....next year I have 10.

And if I were paying, I gurantee it would be no where close to that......no matter how many hunts I did.
I bet yourBUTT is dragging at the end of the year without any help! That bear baiting is alot of frickin work! We (3 of us)run 20 baits where we hunt in Northern Minnesota and were shot every weekend we go up there to check them and rebait them during baiting season.I usually take a week or two off for hunting and i'm about 10 pounds lighter when i come back home!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Two years ago An outfitter out in Montana offered me a job outfitting elk, bear, whitetails. The main thing they really wanted me for was outfitting the bear hunters. The salary they offered me was 75,000 dollars a year.
To guide? I'm not calling you a liar Schultzy, but I find that extremely hard to believe. I own a bear hunting and fishing camp and that doesn't seem possible.
Dan if yer looking for one ,I'll guide all species but big foot &for $49.500 to boot plus tips of course.[8D]

You got yourself a deal.......
To tell you the truth I'd work for free just to get a chance to spend some time shed hunting up there. Those pictures are amazing.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 AM

Two years ago An outfitter out in Montana offered me a job outfitting elk, bear, whitetails. The main thing they really wanted me for was outfitting the bear hunters. The salary they offered me was 75,000 dollars a year.
To guide? I'm not calling you a liar Schultzy, but I find that extremely hard to believe. I own a bear hunting and fishing camp and that doesn't seem possible.
Dan if yer looking for one ,I'll guide all species but big foot &for $49.500 to boot plus tips of course.[8D]

You got yourself a deal.......
To tell you the truth I'd work for free just to get a chance to spend some time shed hunting up there. Those pictures are amazing.
I have no idea what pics you're talking about........

I don't wanna jack atlas' thread.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:37 AM

Help??? LOL I do it all myself. I guide between 8 and 12 guys per year, depending how many I feel like taking that year....next year I have 10.

And if I were paying, I gurantee it would be no where close to that......no matter how many hunts I did.
I bet yourBUTT is dragging at the end of the year without any help! That bear baiting is alot of frickin work! We (3 of us)run 20 baits where we hunt in Northern Minnesota and were shot every weekend we go up there to check them and rebait them during baiting season.I usually take a week or two off for hunting and i'm about 10 pounds lighter when i come back home!
I run every bait every day....it takes me about 7 hours to run them all. Plus do all the other work around camp. This last yead I did have a little help....one of my hunters came early and left late to help bait and skin.
Giant Nontypical

[/quote] I've told Dan that to in some of my post's on here as well. He has some awesome stories and even better pics of some of the nicest whitetails i've seen. One of my favorites was the one his wife shot, what a pig that one was! Keep it up Dan!
Boone & Crockett

I hope to be again
Old 12-13-2007, 09:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

I hope to be again
Sell out....[:-][8D]
Old 12-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wonder if Scent Loc would like to sponsor my up coming shed hunting video series.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

What you said about Copper John is very interesting. I am in the same boat. We have a GPS mapping company with offices all over the world, but our headquarters / development centeris only a couple of people and the locals don't even know we are here.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:35 AM

I wonder if Scent Loc would like to sponsor my up coming shed hunting video series.
I always walk into the wind when I'm out shed hunting.

Quick Reply: Anyone work for a big name hunting company??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.