Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 scentlok lawsuit??? >

scentlok lawsuit???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

scentlok lawsuit???

Old 12-10-2007, 02:18 PM

Default RE: scentlok lawsuit???

ouch gmmat, that must have hurt to say... you basically fessed up to your apple v. orange comparison... missed?? direct hit buddy

science DOES deal with a lot of theory, no question... but those theories have to be proven using facts and everyone that knows anything about science knows the clear difference between a law of science and a theory... even in the legal sense you bring "theories" to court try to prove your case based on facts... when a lawyer offers and opinion about what could have happened it is typically called his theory of the events... he uses facts to try to legitimize his theory and the opposing atty does the same thing to try to prove his theory... but even so, the "law" doesn't change...
Old 12-10-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Does the SL scientist (the ones who say it works) not deal with the same laws and theories you guys do??????? How is this possible?????
its called marketing and willful ommision of fact, which is why the lawsuit is in place...
Old 12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man this brings back some memories! Can we discuss the wisker biscuit vs the fall away rests next? [:-]

I still find the argument from the pro-scent lok guys funny though. I wonder what it would take to prove to them that they have been duped? Short of Scent lok coming out and saying they lied, I'm not sure anything would work.
I also wonderifsome wear it because it's more of a fashion statement......you know......hey look at me!.......I'm a serious bowhunter and I have the scent lok to prove it! . I say wear watever floats you boat, but I also laugh mya$$ off when I hear hunters attribute a successful hunt to the freaking kind of camo they were wearing.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Dominant Buck

ouch gmmat, that must have hurt to say... you basically fessed up to your apple v. orange comparison... missed?? direct hit buddy
LOL!!!!!!!!

WHAT???????
Old 12-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

You've seen the same promo video for the stuff I have.Are the scientists in that video just simply lying to the American Public.
Promotional video sort like that one that's claims it makes a certain area of your body larger by taking some pills?

Haven't seen tha video in along time did they really come out and say you could reactivate carbon at a temp a dryer can reach?
Old 12-10-2007, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You guys are the ones who mentioned the "science". When I compared it to "law" you cry foul.....but you "science" guys SURE deal with a lot of "theories" in your chosen field.

I guess it's easy to say what you know is "law"....and what the "other guy" is discussing is "theory".

Here's some free advice..............Have your 21st chromosome checked...........all 3 of them

What a freakin' waste of time.........my cat picks things up faster.

I'm going to shoot the new Bowtechs before I waste anymore of my day.
Dominant Buck

I still find the argument from the pro-scent lok guys funny though. I wonder what it would take to prove to them that they have been duped? Short of Scent lok coming out and saying they lied, I'm not sure anything would work.
I also wonderifsome wear it because it's more of a fashion statement......you know......hey look at me!.......I'm a serious bowhunter and I have the scent lok to prove it! . I say wear watever floats you boat, but I also laugh mya$$ off when I hear hunters attribute a successful hunt to the freaking kind of camo they were wearing.
Ya know....I own vERY little of these things. What I find absolutely hilarious is....that everyone (detractors...they're the only ones upset with the garments) wants to hear "proof".....and then the mfr'rs put forth scientists who back up their claims......and that's never gonna be good enough. They can't win.

Bubba Johnson is suddenly a "Scientist"......and he's smarter than the guys on the video. THAT is what's funny, to me.
Boone & Crockett

bum,bum,bum,bum,bum,bum,bum swirl drum sticks,bum,bum,bum,bum,bum,bum

have to imagen the Energizer Bunny I could not get the moving one in the post right
Old 12-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman
At least that is something worth doing.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: atlasman
At least that is something worth doing.

AMEN!!!!!

Quick Reply: scentlok lawsuit???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.