Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 scentlok lawsuit??? >

scentlok lawsuit???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

scentlok lawsuit???

Old 12-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: scentlok lawsuit???

titleAndStar(4245,0,false,false,"","")
Life Member

[align=center][/align]

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I was gone until you stepped in and stated that the world was flat.[/blockquote]

What about the first time ??

[blockquote]quote:

Can't let that ride....[/blockquote]

Why??........perfect evidence that no matter what people "believe".........it doesn't change what "is". Check out a globe if you don't believe me.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:29 PM

titleAndStar(4245,0,false,false,"","")
Life Member

[align=center][/align]

[blockquote]quote:

I was gone until you stepped in and stated that the world was flat.[/blockquote]

What about the first time ??

[blockquote]quote:

Can't let that ride....[/blockquote]

Why??........perfect evidence that no matter what people "believe".........it doesn't change what "is". Check out a globe if you don't believe me.

Good answer

Old 12-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Come on Jeff finish strong..

My card has Atlas ahead in 4 rounds
You are up in 2 rounds
1 is a toss-up (that last, confusing quote, cost ya)

Finish Strong! See ya'll tomorrow!!
Old 12-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Bottom line is, Atlas......you ask for proof that these garments work.....and when you get it....you do everything within your power to discredit the source.

You kind of remind me of the little kid in my neighborhood when we were growing up.....that nobody wanted to play with. You all remember the one......when you were playing army. You'd sneak up on him ....hunkered down in a ditch......and you'd either throw a grenade or absolutely tear him to shreds with your machine gun.

Only to have the kid run 20 yds and get behind a tree and yell.....

"MISSED ME!"

You're never gonna believe anybody that disagrees with you.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:43 PM

Bottom line is, Atlas......you ask for proof that these garments work.....and when you get it....you do everything within your power to discredit the source.

What proof?? I have NEVER seen even one shred of "proof" that these garments work.........yea, yea, I know......someone saw a deer downwind yesterday and so on

You kind of remind me of the little kid in my neighborhood when we were growing up.....that nobody wanted to play with. You all remember the one......when you were playing army. You'd sneak up on him ....hunkered down in a ditch......and you'd either throw a grenade or absolutely tear him to shreds with your machine gun.

Only to have the kid run 20 yds and get behind a tree and yell.....

"MISSED ME!"
Get some new material...................if that's your best effort to prove your point then you're screwed because we've all heard it before and it was stupid the first 9 times you said it as well.

You're never gonna believe anybody that disagrees with you.

As soon as you figure out that there is nothing to agree about you may start to understand............scientific laws don't care what your opinions are or what you believe.........theyjust are what they are........and no amount of faith, marketing, or money will ever change that.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Kinda likethe law isthe law, huh? Is that why the United States Supreme Court has 5-4 rulings on it's interpretations?

You've heard what bona fide scientists have said regarding SL. You're sayingthey areliars.

OK.....You're right.......They "missed".
Old 12-10-2007, 01:52 PM

Kinda likethe law isthe law, huh? Is that why the United States Supreme Court has 5-4 rulings on it's interpretations?
laws of physics aren't open to interpretation... laws of man are... huge difference...

continue....
Old 12-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

This reminds me of the quote in the movie Red Dawn, when the brother says to the friend "All that hates gonna kill you"

The friend says.."It keeps me warm!"

These little debates are like coming home again! It just feels right!
Gr8, you got it wrong. It's the Colonel (Powers Booth) that says "All that hate's gonna burn you up kid."

Then Robert (C. Thomas Howell) says, "It keeps me warm," and swings his butterfly knife closed.

If you're gonna quote one of the greatest movies ever you have to get it right.

I know what you mean about it just feeling right though. I missed the Atlas quote arguments.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Dominant Buck

laws of physics aren't open to interpretation
Are most of them "laws" or are they "theories"? WHY are they "theories"?
Old 12-10-2007, 01:59 PM

Laws of the justice system are man made and open to interpretation..............if you think that relates to scientific law in any way, shape or form then you are even more clueless then I thought.

You've heard what bona fide scientists have said regarding SL. You're sayingthey areliars.

OK.....You're right.......They "missed".

I don't recall saying anyone was a liar.

Quick Reply: scentlok lawsuit???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.