Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GIANT DEER!!!

Old 12-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default GIANT DEER!!!

OK Sorry I had to do it with all the posts on the photo shopped canadian deer, which I dont think it was just held up to look bigger then it was, which was dumb cause it was HUGE to start with..
This one was done the old fashion way, no photo shop, just 2 guys with to much time on there hands, rack is 100% fake, it was made out of some kind of dental compound and mounted full body to look like a huge dead buck, they drove around with it in the back of there truck until they got in trouble for it..Just told to take it home, causing to much of a commotion..If it was REAL it would be huge..I apologize in advance if this post makes anybody MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GIANT DEER!!!

Baloney, that deer couldnt be more real.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

Dang it, you caught me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

The deer itself aint so big. What's all the hoopla?[8D]

It's so hard to trust photos today. I miss the old days of 35mm film and no computer programs to manipulate it. [8D] And then you have guys like the one you posted to play pranks with manufactured antlers. It's no wonder people are quick to cry foul.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-07-2007, 06:33 PM

thats funny not mad at all, thanks for sharing!
Old 12-08-2007, 02:04 AM

What are you talking about that deer is real. They are all stiff as a board when you load them on the 4 wheeler.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

My thoughts exactly
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

It's so hard to trust photos today. I miss the old days of 35mm film and no computer programs to manipulate it. [8D] And then you have guys like the one you posted to play pranks with manufactured antlers. It's no wonder people are quick to cry foul.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

My thoughts exactly

I saw some cave drawings that were complete BS...they used a wide brush to exagerrate the mass.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do think im jumping ship back to the old 35mm because its a lot more convenient for me to just take the pictures to wally world and drop them off to be developed.

I agree the 35mm is a better way.

Ryan.

Quick Reply: GIANT DEER!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.