Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tough Post

Old 12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tough Post

A father should never have to bury one ofhis children. It is the ultimate test of a man's sanity and will, something I wish I didn't know. The next few months to come will be the hardest for all that loved him. May they triumph and use this tragedy to enrich other aspects of their lives.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear such sad news, may god bless the family and friends!!!!!!! Be strong!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Schultzy...words cannot express what a heart truely feels, this young man was no doubt troubled....he's gone....nothing to say......an example toothers kids...hardly...just another horrible statistic..pray for understanding and a solution to senseless deaths
Old 12-07-2007, 06:51 PM

That blows man, sorry to hear it. Losing a kid is horrible enough, but when it is something this it just makes it that much worse.

Just make sure friend doesn't blame himself. I know it will be hard and he will want to, but do everything you can to make him realize this is something he could not prevent. Troubled teens are very hard to figure out. And sometimes the most troubled ones like your buddy's don't even let you know until it is too late.

We are pulling for him, and you. The best thing you can do right now is just be there for him.

Paul
Old 12-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Been to more funerals than I care too of kids that thought life was nolonger worth it. Decided after the last one that I'd try to make every kid I came in contact with no matter how I felt about their apperance and such things,to let them know I enjoyed their company. They were worth something. If they still went a head with it they'd do it knowing Mr Finn would miss them. Such a little thing that costs me nothing.

We could be a little kinder to each other.