HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Canadian Monster Buck (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/221215-canadian-monster-buck.html)

Schultzy 12-05-2007 11:18 PM

Canadian Monster Buck

Not sure if it was shot with bow or gun, i got it in an email today from a buddy.

Schultzy 12-05-2007 11:19 PM

RE: Canadien Monster Buck

More pics

Schultzy 12-05-2007 11:21 PM

One more pic

popeandyoungchaser 12-05-2007 11:23 PM

Looks like in that last pic he was shot with a gun but i could be wrong. None the less he is an awsome deer!

dabowhunter 12-06-2007 12:42 AM

I heard it was taken in Alberta. Supposed to net 197 typical. Looks like the guy posing was already doing some celebrating:eek:

rockpile rob 12-06-2007 01:29 AM

i hate to burst everyones bubble, that pis is photoshop material, look at the white mark to the right side of his neck. also he isnt super man you dont hold up a head to a 260lb plus giant like that with 2 fingers, take a close look and you can tell. i work with this stuff everyday so it is pretty easy for me to pic out.

Rickmur 12-06-2007 02:23 AM

Took 3 posts for this one to come under fire[&:]. Don't know, I can't and won't say.
It is an awesome buck even if it were photoshoped, the antlers wern't in my estimation, they look real to me.

NY Bowhunter 12-06-2007 04:40 AM

:D:D:DPHOTOSHOP!!! I'm always reluctant to callit out untill it's proven beyond doubt. I always give the benefit of the doubt on these things. But DANG even I can pick this one out [8D]:D:D[:-]. He either has superglue on his fingers and a very strong individual or that thing is photoshopped.

stikbow26 12-06-2007 04:44 AM

Yeh his hand is behind the antlers not under them!!!

peakrut 12-06-2007 05:10 AM

Looking at the pic if you look at the antler on the left his finger is sticking through it?.[:@] (zoomed it)

Vabowman 12-06-2007 05:21 AM

Is that one ofSanta's elves holding that deer?? He needs to get back to work!!!!!!

Team Virginia 12-06-2007 05:59 AM

why is he standing so far behind the deer in every pic? Is he only 3 feet tall? If I stood 3ft behind a spike he would like a monster. Looks all doctored up to me.

mauser06 12-06-2007 06:05 AM

lol...like rockpile said...look at the white line on the dudes neck in the first pic...

could be a real deer...could even be the hunter that actually shot him...but thats screamin photoshop

peakrut 12-06-2007 06:09 AM

Finger sticking through the left antler. (I know 2nd time) Photoshop

Team Virginia 12-06-2007 06:16 AM

I cant stop laughing at the guys face in the last pic.....:D

DoctorDeath 12-06-2007 06:29 AM

ORIGINAL: rockpile rob

i hate to burst everyones bubble, that pis is photoshop material, look at the white mark to the right side of his neck. also he isnt super man you dont hold up a head to a 260lb plus giant like that with 2 fingers, take a close look and you can tell. i work with this stuff everyday so it is pretty easy for me to pic out.
I agree with you Rock ....no way he could hold that buck up with just two fingers...also looks likeit was shot with00 buckshot in the neck...I took a buck up there in 2004 that scored 185 and had a hard time holding his head up with BOTH arms for pictures.

dd

NCRemington700 12-06-2007 06:29 AM

He changed his jacket too!! In the first pic he has black sleeves, in the next two he has camo sleeves!! Also, first pic...no blue hooded sweatshirt under jacket...next 2 pics...blue hoodie!! Hmmmmm

Great deer though...whoever shot it!:D

Icetrey 12-06-2007 06:32 AM

Look at the 1st pic. you can see 4 fingers which means hes holding itwith his thumb eitherhe has superhuman powers or FAKE

ijimmy 12-06-2007 06:34 AM

I dont know why people do this , its a great deer , get a picture with it , why doctor it up to try and make it look twice as big , the pictures are a joke .

So instead of haveing nice pictures of the animal you havrested , you have a bunch of crap .

Icetrey 12-06-2007 06:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Team Virginia

why is he standing so far behind the deer in every pic? Is he only 3 feet tall? If I stood 3ft behind a spike he would like a monster. Looks all doctored up to me.
Yeah you can tell hes backed off

_Dan 12-06-2007 06:50 AM

WOW!!! The lynch mob is out today!!!! [&:]

From what I have heard the buck was killed in 2006 in Alberta with a rifle.....its not photoshopped, just creative photography. Congrats to the hunter.

peakrut 12-06-2007 06:54 AM

LOL Dan ruin our fun ;)
I have to do something on 3rd shift to stay awake.

_Dan 12-06-2007 07:15 AM

LOL....SORRY Tony!!!! :D

HuntingBry 12-06-2007 09:14 AM

What is really sad is that regardless of the picture tricks that is a phenomenal buck. However, because someone wanted to get cute with photography and try to make a big buck look bigger the focus is on the stupid pictures and not the buck.

Schultzy 12-06-2007 09:26 AM

Why does everyone look for thenegative things in a picture? Thats a huge canadian body on that buck, look at the head!!I think it could be the real thing, i'm guessing that its propped up some how by something in the back of the deer where we can't see anything. Thats a beauty of a buck, congrats to the lucky hunter!!

kshunter 12-06-2007 09:43 AM

I remember seeing that buck picture last year....

IAhuntr 12-06-2007 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: _Dan

WOW!!! The lynch mob is out today!!!! [&:]

From what I have heard the buck was killed in 2006 in Alberta with a rifle.....its not photoshopped, just creative photography. Congrats to the hunter.
+1. He justused some tricky lense action and held it way outto make the big look bigger, which was completely unnecessary.

m.t.hands 12-06-2007 10:55 AM

Is that one ofSanta's elves holding that deer?? He needs to get back to work!!!!!!

believe he is the guy from fantasy island that says "z plane boss, z plane"

Vabowman 12-06-2007 10:59 AM

He is wearing two different coats..... and his sweatshirt is a different color..

TimRadke 12-06-2007 11:51 AM

Looks fake to me... even if it is real, why sit so far back? Look at the first picture... head and rack is leaning to the deer's right, but he is holding it under the left side of the rack... which wouldn't be supporting any weight.

Reminds me of my monster antelope I took this year in South Dakota!

MEhuntalot 12-06-2007 02:11 PM

This is the websiteto theoutfitter where this big guy was shot...

http://www.diamondwillowhunts.com/

Alberta Canada...

engie 12-06-2007 02:12 PM

I don't see the massive gash running up his belly... and his tongue is not hanging out! That must be a fake picture or.... an alive deer!- Where is the pickup truck and beer cans? This picture must be photoshopped. Surely a guy other than myself couldn't have killed a great deer and took the time to make the pictures look good.... even if the hunter does look freaking hammered.

Schultzy 12-06-2007 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: MEhuntalot

Alberta Canada...
I figured it was areal buck. To much jealousy on this board!! Good work MEhuntalot!

8pt~Bowhunter 12-06-2007 03:09 PM

Photoshop!!!

gzg38b 12-06-2007 03:33 PM

I don't think it's fake. If it was fake, would there be 4 different pictures of the same deer?

I think you guys are jealous of the drunken Leprechaun. [8D]

Doubled 150 12-06-2007 05:36 PM

It's the real thing with creative photography. I would bet the picture was taken the day after the deer was shot. If you position the body and tie the head up, then let sit overnight, it will get stiff and basically hold it's own head up. That's why he's holding up with a fingertip. Definitely not his superhuman strength.

_Dan 12-06-2007 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: MEhuntalot

Alberta Canada...
Looks like they know how to take pics up there! Again, congrats to the hunter and to all of them on this page................

http://www.diamondwillowhunts.com/experien/page_exp.htm

EDITED: OOPS, Rob has the right page below.....

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-06-2007 05:46 PM

People, People,

Go to the website that meHuntalot offered up and see all the photos from the 2006 season. They are all photogroaphed with creative photography. It's the real deal, it's a small guy with one hell of a buck, just look at all of them. http://www.diamondwillowhunts.com/world/page_wou.htm

Oh and Shultzy, lol that would be a Canadian Monster Buck. ;)

russ4411 12-06-2007 06:29 PM

I agree a not so good snow job.

ericstacy 12-06-2007 07:08 PM

Yep pretty amateur at that!
Shows quality layers differences.
Shadowing around head. Has medium quality editing.
If it is done in Paint Shop Pro ten, you will see the shadowed edge. Which we do!
In Eleven, the program fills to the edge of the next object and therefore
is no space or overlap. Twelve is way to advanced for this photo.But he
does still look pretty wasted and happy! Too Bad!