Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Canadian Monster Buck >

Canadian Monster Buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Canadian Monster Buck

Old 12-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Canadien Monster Buck

Yep its real and made to look way bigger than it actually is in order to drum up business. Nice advertisement.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

went to the outfitters sight and in every photo they shrunk the guy....i wouldnt be suprised if they stretched the antlers too. look at these two it sure doesnt look natural.

oh look its the same guy and look how stretched everything is????
EVERYTHING IS STRETCHED

what a bunch of fakes go ahead and give them your money....they will stretch your average sized buck and make it look twice as big. just dont show anyone the head mount...they will laugh at you.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Alpha Capo

went to the outfitters sight and in every photo they shrunk the guy....i wouldnt be suprised if they stretched the antlers too. look at these two it sure doesnt look natural.

EVERYTHING IS STRETCHED

what a bunch of fakes go ahead and give them your money....they will stretch your average sized buck and make it look twice as big. just dont show anyone the head mount...they will laugh at you.
You just don't get photography. There is nothing stretched and nothing shrunk. It just very simply the old trick way of making the foreground subject larger than the background. The same way they hold fish way out in front of the angler. It's all in the angle and perception of the camera lens with nothing to do with manipulation later.

Get a grip guys, it's real and it's a damn good photo...like Matt said, not any different than our own Justin stretching his arms foreward, these photos are just done more "professionally" with a hell of a good camera. Geesh!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

why does every photo look unnatural????

justins photo lookednormal.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Again, professionally done with one hell of a camera. Justin's photo was not taken from below the animal. These have been. It's very easy to do. It's trick photography, not tricked out photos.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

EVERYTHING IS STRETCHED

You just don't get photography. There is nothing stretched and nothing shrunk. It just very simply the old trick way of making the foreground subject larger than the background. The same way they hold fish way out in front of the angler. It's all in the angle and perception of the camera lens with nothing to do with manipulation later.

Get a grip guys, it's real and it's a damn good photo...like Matt said, not any different than our own Justin stretching his arms foreward, these photos are just done more "professionally" with a hell of a good camera. Geesh!
I believe Rob is right. Check out this picture i took of this bass i caught. It is only 2lbs but I made it look like it was like 5lbs or bigger.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

justins photois/looked better than these Yahoos.....

i dont get the point of putting trickery ona outfitter website...its done to make them appear better than what they really are....hense my term Fakes, to me thats what they are.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

justins photois/looked better than these Yahoos.....

i dont get the point of putting trickery ona outfitter website...its done to make them appear better than what they really are....hense my term Fakes, to me thats what they are.
Not to me, I take my photos to honor the animal, the hunter should always be secondary in the photo. I think they are extremely impressive photos.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

but i can see your hand in relation to the size of the bass...and everything looks normall not doctored like these photos....that bass doesnt look like its 5lbs..... look how skinny it is and look at the size of its head compared to your hand...the photo still looks natural. these other photos of the deer dont.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

What ever Alpho, your entitled to your opinion what ever it may be.

Quick Reply: Canadian Monster Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.