Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Crazy Buck...

Old 11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Crazy Buck...

ORIGINAL: GregH

Stop putting doe pee on your boots![:-]
That was my first thought
Old 11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Spike

If there had been pee on my boots it was surely my own brew. I am assuming that the doe urine triggers a similar reaction? So would that mean that I could use the doe pee in my game plan or would the buck work better to get him erked more so then before? I do believe that the buck roar/growl snort weez would help out. Hopefuly it will bring him into my stand while I have the bow.

Given how much he made me cry before while in the dark woods my ideal situation would be fist cuffs,but I doubt the game warden would appreciate me checking in a deer that is walking holding an icepack over his eye...
Old 11-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have you tried grunting while in your stand? Sounds like he is super aggressive and would probably come in running...
Old 11-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

If there was another man in your bedroom with your woman, who would you go after first? The man. He is going to be looking to whoop any other buck that dares to step foot in his territory and try to mess with his doe's. I think that the buck roar and snort wheeze, isa great plan. Maybe some sort of buck scent wouldn't be a bad idea. I would try to get in there ASAP, while he is still in this frame of mind.