Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Predator Camo

Old 11-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Predator Camo

Where is the best to buy un insulated predator camo. I have a set of wolfskin jacket and bibs, however I am looking to buy an uninsulated set.. DayOne-Predator online or Gray Wolf?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Predator Camo

I firmly believe Gray Wolf makes the best clothing on the market. I was just talking to Jeff yesterday to put another order in, and he's almost caught up as well.

Everything I have received from him has been nothing short of immaculate.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Typical Buck

Where else is good to buy it? I just can't justify paying almost $1,000 for a few pieces of clothin. Maybe if I lived in a place where we had a winter. Most of our season is in 50+ degree weather so theres no need to the wool.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah. Their web site would be great if they had anything avalible for purshase.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Yeah. Their web site would be great if they had anything avalible for purshase.
I don't know what your viewing but I see it all available from the abovelink
Old 11-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

You may want to look at Day One Camo. Gary is a great guy to deal with.I just recently ordered a fleece parka and pants in ASAT, but it comes in Predator gray,deception,green and evolution also. He also offers different fabric such as: fleece,bucksuede,wool(limited) and cotton.

I haven't had time yet to bring my parka in the field, but I have to say I am very impressed with the workmanship. A quality product.

Just another option. Good Luck
Old 11-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

You could load up a closet for a grand from Gray Wolf... and everything is still available as always from Predator.com.

Are you taking your meds, Jason?
Old 11-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Its like most things in life. Purchase what you can justify spending money on in your particular situation. If someone wants Predator but can't or won't pay that kind of money for the wolfskin of wool, just order the camo from Predator themselves. I've had very good success and longevity with regular outfits from Predator over the years. It doesn't have the qualities of wolfskin, but its gets the job done. By the way, one of these days I'll own some GWW stuff or possibly Enigma in the wolfskin.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:37 PM

That Predator link brings you right to the wolfskin (i.e. warp knit) uninsulated parka, pants, and bibs. You can order it from Gray Wolf if you want something other than brown deception but you'll end up paying at the minimum twice as much as on the Predator site. Gray Wolf nickels and dimes you for everything extra that Predator throws in as standard, like the double reinforced seat and knees. These are EACH about a $30 extra charge from Gray Wolf.

Quick Reply: Predator Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.