Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 100% Sucessful Season! >

100% Sucessful Season!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

100% Sucessful Season!

Old 11-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default 100% Sucessful Season!

Guys,
I have spent a lot of time in the woods this year, as I usually do. I just got back from up north Wi and have spent the better part of the last 2 weels up there. I have made it through my entire season without having to take a dump in the woods! [:-]That demands respect! Had a couple of close calls but with some skillful manuevers reminescent of dance steps, I two-stepped my way out of it! Remember, when washing your hunting clothes at the end of the season, remove the emergency paper from your pockets. Otherwise you'll end up with confetti which is good for nothing.

Good luck to all.

Note: This is only a small percent of what I base my sucess on.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 100% Sucessful Season!

Way to go. Congrats. Lol.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:20 PM

That's just funny right there! Speaking of taking a dump....Gotta rat out my buddy a little...

He's in stand one morning, and has to take an emergency dump.....He climbs down, walks a hundred yards away, does his business, and heads back to his stand....

Right there, not 30 yards from his tree is a 150" 10 point....He can see both the buck, and his bow hanging in the tree in the same frame.....OMG I thought I was gonna wet my pants......
Old 11-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had to stop once halfway to the pickup this year. It was a dire emergency. And I had no paper. But I had no choice. There really was no choice. The alternative was unacceptable.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!!!!

THIS IS FUNNNY!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I share that part of your sucessful season with you. I have left the woods clean this year also.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm at 100% myself as well!! It was touch and go ona few morning in IL with Greg......lwft-over chili one night almost did me in the next morning. (That and the body just doesn't want to work at 3:30 AM[:@])

On stand it was like, toot.....Tooooooot..........toooot.........uh oh.[] Made it out for lunch unscathed though!! (I do apologize post mortum to the staff of the little BBQ joint off I57 for that one.)
Old 11-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I also was % 100
Old 11-21-2007, 07:34 PM

So far this year I have not had any type of emergency. Last I had one though.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

Good job! So far I made it out pretty good. About a week or so ago I took my cousin out hunting with me. He is in the army and this was his first time out deer hunting. On our second day he sat in another stand for a few hours (otherwise he was in my 2 man w/ me) and he got back to my stand and said the other was pretty ragged. He said he made it about 1 hour in that stand and had to "go". We didn't take any t.p. so he had to cut the front of his shiirt off, appx the bottom6 inches of it to wipe with! Funny as heck when we got back to the truck and he took off his camo and had a half shirt on, looked like one a gay feller would wear!

Quick Reply: 100% Sucessful Season!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.