HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Supper, anyone? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/217561-supper-anyone.html)

mobow 11-13-2007 06:26 PM

Supper, anyone?

Yeah, that's right.....I fried up some deer tenderloin with some bacon and onions tonight, havin a little sammich and mac and cheese...

Shot a little doe Friday evening, and voila! Dinner, she is served....

Whatcha'll havin?

bloodcrick 11-13-2007 06:30 PM

RE: Supper, anyone?

Welcome home Don :)congrats on the Doe. it was rotiserie chicken tonight, but i have some back straps marinating in Germs trashbag recipe for tomorrow. :)yum yum

matters 11-13-2007 06:33 PM

Canned deer meat with mashed potatoes, gravy,and home canned green beans.

mobow 11-13-2007 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Welcome home Don :)congrats on the Doe. it was rotiserie chicken tonight, but i have some back straps marinating in Germs trashbag recipe for tomorrow. :)yum yum
Shoot me that recipe, would ya buddy?

Oneshot7 11-13-2007 06:35 PM

Do you have to rub it in?[8D]

mobow 11-13-2007 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

No, them spices went on there just nicely, no need to rub.....:D:D

Oneshot7 11-13-2007 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

No, them spices went on there just nicely, no need to rub.....:D:D
That was wrong in more ways than one buddy.:D

eman1200 11-13-2007 06:56 PM

venison crockpot chili WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

MOmightymite 11-13-2007 07:17 PM

I havent eaten yet can I get some leftovers? Seriosly tho, that sounds really good. I have a really good recipe that you need to try. Go to walmart and get you some McCormicks mesquite marinade...It's the powder in one of those little packages. Put your meat in a zip lock and pour the powder in there as well as 1/4 cup of vegetable oil and 1/4 cup water. Let it marinade for as long as you want. I usually do 1/2 a day. Then grill like normal steaks. This is by far the best i have ever had. Give it a try you wont be dissappointed. When i have my mom and sister eating it I know it is good. My sister said it tasted better than filet mignon.

Greg / MO 11-13-2007 07:21 PM

I had hamburger helper tonight... well, actually anytime I have it, it's deerburger helper. :)

Oh yeah, congrats on your bruiser buck!!! I know you saw where Matt and I were looking at everyone's bucks, but were just too dead tired and time-constrained to do much else than wolf down a hot supper made by my wonderful wife every night and get ready for a 3:20 a.m. wakeup ring the next day...

Awesome, buddy! Way to go!