Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Beyond Mad

Old 11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Beyond Mad

So i have about had it. I'm sitting in my stand this afternoon. unfortunately it is rifle season here and i was hoping some of the pressure would push a big buck out of his hiding. at about 30 min left of light I catch a glimpse of something moving along the creek bed. Blaze Orange. a friggin hunter. well i am hunting about 120 yards off of my nieghbors fence. so I figure he is walking his fence which is ok with me. But as I watch him walk i begin to notice that he is almost on me. wait he is. i watch him walk up to one of my tree stands that is set up to catch them coming off his pasture. He stops and looks at it like he is goin to get in it! I know he can see me cause im wearing orange as well. for saftey reasons. and now you know why. So what does he do he calmy ignores me like i'm the one wrong and steps back over the fence. So i guess i'm done ranting for now.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:10 AM

Default RE: Beyond Mad

Are you on PRIVATE PROPERTY? If so did you let someone know?