Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you break any laws?? Even little ones? >

Do you break any laws?? Even little ones?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you break any laws?? Even little ones?

Old 11-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do you break any laws?? Even little ones?

I put a little more than 2 gallons of bait, alot more
Old 11-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know these are somewhat minor things but I still wouldn't say this kind of stuff over the internet. Never know whose lurking.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
bigcountry

OH yea, I try to hit all the bad ones every year.

Seriously however, I did forget about orange during youth day on Sat. Lock me up

Old 11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

Count me in i no i tracked a deer on other property wen i didn't have permistion. stayed in teh stand a lil bit late. uummm there are otehrs stupid stuff like wereing your licenses on teh outside of u'r coat. n stuff like that
Old 11-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

I stay out a little late but not to late were you cant get a good shot. Also i have trailed a deer on another person land. But I hate people that poach that is the worst thing. Last year some hunters poached a elk. A few year ago a guy shot a nice 8pt in september on are land. When called the dnr and the cops. The cop acutally did a better job than the dnr. He waiting till 10:00 and got him when he pulled out.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Where does it say that you have to be out of your stand at a certain time? Is that specific to certain states?
Old 11-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont care who might be lurking on here there are no specifics and no proof. What is some DNR offcial gonna write all of us up for this?
Old 11-11-2007, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

I dont care who might be lurking on here there are no specifics and no proof. What is some DNR offcial gonna write all of us up for this?
i think he is referring to these comments bringing down the image of this website and hunters in general. not the fact that someone would get a ticke for this.

for those of you claiming you trespassed, was this while hunting? if so, you are a poacher, no if ands or buts about it. i can see trailing a deer or shed hunting maybe, but trespassing + hunting = poaching.

i actually stay pretty straight when it comes to game laws. back when it was illegal for me to hunt without dad right beside me, i often found myself sitting alone in a treestand.[&:]other than that, nothing really.

some laws i have no problem with people violating such as using dogs to track wounded deer, or 16 year olds hunting without a parent sittin by their side.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

I was going to answer this one, but after reading all of ya'll minor infractions, i think I'll keep it to myself. LOL.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

i think he is referring to these comments bringing down the image of this website and hunters in general. not the fact that someone would get a ticke for this.

for those of you claiming you trespassed, was this while hunting? if so, you are a poacher, no if ands or buts about it. i can see trailing a deer or shed hunting maybe, but trespassing + hunting = poaching.

i actually stay pretty straight when it comes to game laws. back when it was illegal for me to hunt without dad right beside me, i often found myself sitting alone in a treestand.[&:]other than that, nothing really.

some laws i have no problem with people violating such as using dogs to track wounded deer, or 16 year olds hunting without a parent sittin by their side.
He wasnt worried about bringing down the image of the website. Re read what he wrote.

Quick Reply: Do you break any laws?? Even little ones?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.