Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Longest day of the year....... >

Longest day of the year.......

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Longest day of the year.......

Old 11-02-2007, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Longest day of the year.......

Nope, it's not the summer solstice on June 20th.........

It's today. The car is packed, and I'm here at work and have to be here till 5 before I can take off and head to pick up Dan (Jawshooter) and head to his camp for our annual 9 days of hunting split between my camp inPAand his in NY. It's gonna be a long 9 hours today, I'm so excited I barely slept last night............[:-].
Old 11-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Longest day of the year.......

Matt - I know how you feel buddy. I felt the same way last week before I left for Campbell's.

Good luck hunting, and we all expect to see some good trophy photos when you get back!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck hunting on yer vacation and post those pics of the monster when you get back......
Old 11-02-2007, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hate being stuck in the office all day![:@]At lunch, I walk back behind the office and glass the fields for deer to calm my nerves.Good luck on your 9 day hunt!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, saw three very nice doe on the way in to work today. But, hey, I got the whole weekend ahead of me!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Ugggghhh I cant wait for this trip!! Today is so busy at work that I cant believe that it's already noon!!!
Matt just keep reminding yourself that you wont be hunting till tomorrow..that should cut down on the anxiety a lil
Old 11-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Same here Rick, headed to eastern NC tomorrow morning, for a week...Thankfully I work for myself and have a list of final things to do...Good Luck, be safe...
Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jawshooter

Ugggghhh I cant wait for this trip!! Today is so busy at work that I cant believe that it's already noon!!!
Matt just keep reminding yourself that you wont be hunting till tomorrow..that should cut down on the anxiety a lil
You aren't kidding. I'm slammed too.......two customer demo's so far today and I have 2x more before I get out of here. At least I'm busy and not sitting here looking out the window.

Thanks so much guys! I won't have internet access while in NY, but if Dan or I tag something big before we head to PA I will find a way to let someone know. Once we get to PA on Monday night, I now have wireless setup in the cabin so I can post updates from there. I can also post the results from my trail camera contest that is on the following thread probably on Tuesday. Dan, if you win the contest thread you don't get arrows, maybe a shot or two on me at the Warriors Lounge! [8D]

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2415501&mpage=1&key=&#241550 1
Old 11-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Matt, have a great time, I am sure you will, and best of luck to you guys on your hunts. I've been enjoying keeping up on all the work you've done to your hunting property and cabin...great stuff your doing that will surely pay big dividens in the future..hopefully real soon!

Troy
Old 11-02-2007, 11:23 AM

I heard that bro.....I'm leaving Sunday for 7 days, I can't wait either.

Best of luck to you my friend!

Quick Reply: Longest day of the year.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.