Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lets stir the beans! FYI >

Lets stir the beans! FYI

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lets stir the beans! FYI

Old 10-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lets stir the beans! FYI

There once was a hunter from limerick
He used stirring up the pot as his gimmick
his bean had a pod
and he pissed off a mod
Now he's been banned, and can go on a picnic

Old 10-26-2007, 01:08 PM

I'd say respect is in being appreciative of the people who make this sport possible. That can be many people. Like respecting my great grandfathers accomplishments bc they are still on my wall. and i talk about his hunting stories that were passed down with respect. Id say the respect you have for someone people like Fred Bear who has made an industry of this sport and have accomplished great things in this sport, maybe not game related in particular but as far as equipment. Im apreciative and respect him for his hard work. There are a ton of people hunters respect, as well as they respect the wildlife. Do you wish your kids grow up to be good hunters and enjoy the woods as Your grandfather had, and others. Or would you prefer them to just throw down a few grand go video a hunt in a 20 acre pen? Guess thats what I mean but respecting certain people.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:08 PM

"Money" thats what it takes to buy you own land to raise big deer to shoot are to buy a good hunting guide to put on a location and put you in a good stand and do every thing but pull your bow back
Old 10-26-2007, 01:14 PM

Banned? Is there something wrong with stating your opinion?
Old 10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

It all depends who shares your opinion...lol
Old 10-26-2007, 01:17 PM

I see. Well did not mean to offend anyone who does not share my opinion. Just thought it would be a good debate for people to share stories and what they think. Apologies sent to HNI community if I have offended.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABuckbuster12

I see. Well did not mean to offend anyone who does not share my opinion. Just thought it would be a good debate for people to share stories and what they think. Apologies sent to HNI community if I have offended.
You can start by telling Rob that you like his house and want one just like it and that you think his wife is pretty. Thats a good starting point.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Consider them stirred.Just for the record GR8 and PABuck, if you're not a resident, you won't hunt Canada without a Guide or Host. It's the law of the land.Some of you guys need to bowhunt(open treestand)in Alberta in Nov, and sit 10-12 hours a day, when it's 15degrees out, with a foot of snow.Then, tell me about the advantage you have with a guide. Another thing is,you would never get on some of the GREAT properties/farms without a guide.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Fork Horn

PABuckbuster, are you aware that publicly naming names and making such accusations can land you in a lot of trouble. You didnt even have some of the names right. Not something you should make a common practice of. You could end up paying the wrongly accused a lot of money for defamation, slander, libel, etc. Better be darn sure of your facts before spouting off in the future. I dont like the idea of shooting pen raised deer any more than the next guy but , wow, you are over the top here. You start off by saying that you arent pointing fingers and then go on to name NAMES. Keep that up and you better hope to have a good attorney in the family. Opinions are one thing but to wrongly accuse is another. Be careful.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:25 PM

Well lets see a picture of his wife. Ill assume his house is nice.

Quick Reply: Lets stir the beans! FYI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.