Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mobow's buck!!

Old 10-23-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Mobow's buck!!

Hey Mobow, You know Ive invited you down to hunt this fall, and I told you Id do my best to put you on a buck. I also told you in the post about my doe, that I had a buck around here with your name on him. Here he is,, would you look at the eyeguards? Theyre almost as long as his beams, and he's got a kicker to boot! lol

Old 10-23-2007, 10:33 PM

Default RE: Mobow's buck!!

LOL,, I had to do that. Well ok, maybe hes not wuite what you had in mind.. Maybe this one will be more to your liking. If you like him, Ill go ahead and get him down , and paint your name on him, so we'll know it when we see him.. Sorry man, just kiddin around with ya.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everybodys gotta start somewhere!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:35 PM

That second one is a nice mature buck...But you know when Mo steps on your land, the bucks will run away right? Hope your not hunting nearby!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:38 PM

Yeah, thats what Ive been told,,, they say hes got some serious buck repellent on. I just had to put his name on that little crazy racked thing.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:48 AM

Mobow,,, where you at, I was sure you would have seenyour buckby now,lol.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

The only way MOBOW could get either of those bucks is if he used his secret weapon! You know the one that has got a HEMI in it! Plmao
Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dang MoBo now the Airforce is coming down on you..Whats next Army,Marines?? (Oh if the airforce is here I reckon the Army and Marines have been here for awhile already)

My only question is where are all your dang Mentors?? Huh.. No Ones got your back, geez time to re-evaulate your Gurus.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

GR8atta2d, gotta question for you. When the caca starts flying the Marine Corps officers look at their enlisted and say "take that beach!" The officers are behind you (literally) all the way. After the marines take the beach, the Army comes in and the officers say to the enlisted "Drive the enemy back!" Then they sit in the TOC while the enlisted go push the enemy back. In both cases, the enlisted take the beating while the officers sit back.

Now in the Air Force, the enlisted look at the officers and say "Bomb the hell out of the enemy Sir!" and after the officer takes off, we go back in the air conditioned shelters and eat fresh food (MRE's are a no-no unless the supplies are cut off).

NOW THE QUESTION: Who is the SMARTER enlisted person? The one from the Corps, the one from the Army, or the one from the Air Force?

PS: I served in the Navy and Army before living the good life.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

I only Kid, Brother! I love and respectall You guys!

Quick Reply: Mobow's buck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.