Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

i tryed tojoin with there site and you must answer list of questions that only a anti hunting or one of there kind of people would know to get on after you answer the question they send you a number to get in

so all they wont is someone who agrees with there point of view and wont cause them to question there stupid and wrong believes

i tryed striketrue and i figured i would be getting some emails about my view but so be it but you can notjoin with them unless you know anti crazy stuff
Old 10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldnt waste my time messing around with them, they are a lost cause. Let them think what they want, we all know whats up!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

i will tell you this there site has nothing on this site maybe there members need to start giving more lol

ORIGINAL: gobblegetterNY

I wouldnt waste my time messing around with them, they are a lost cause. Let them think what they want, we all know whats up!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:46 AM

Well dont let it get the best of you guys, thats what they want it to do. I beleive this in my heart that judgement day is coming for all of us and we will have to answer for our sins. Knowing this it doesn't bother me as much. I have always said if someone steals from me, sobeit I might not get my things back but one day they will have to answer for what they have done. I was deeply saddened by this and feel so sorry for the family. I was glad that his hunt was sucsesful and he got to enjoy himself. Things happen people die everyday people are born everyday. Their day is coming I hope that when they die or are on their death bed they think long and hard about what they have done in their life.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Spike

That forum should make everyone on this forum register to vote. You can bet everyone of them is registered to vote and votes for all the things that those on this forum detest. Those people are so hate filled it's scary.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:19 PM

I can only hope the boy's death was a painful one. If you think about it though, this story has a somewhat happy ending. A young boy dying;
therefore he can not grow up, spawn some other mutant losers and teach them how to hunt. I wonder how satan is treating him???

thats the actual post

Wow
Old 10-23-2007, 12:19 PM

What are all you guys talking about?! I tried to find follow the link to see what was making everybody so upset, but I couldn't find it. It sounded like a kid wanted to hunt a bear before he died. Was there more to it than that?
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mcagney014

Wow, your right. That is just sick, and they say us hunters are cold-hearted....
Agreed...Sounds to me that they have some serious issues...
Old 10-23-2007, 12:28 PM

What are all you guys talking about?! I tried to find follow the link to see what was making everybody so upset, but I couldn't find it. It sounded like a kid wanted to hunt a bear before he died. Was there more to it than that?
ORIGINAL: chaseNsplittoes
The 10 year old boy with cancer wanted to hunt a bear before he died. He did so successfully, and apparently on the flight home died.

What has people so upset is that this radical animal rights group is applauding his death. More than that, they are commenting on how he and his parents are going to burn in hell for having "murdered" a bear.

In general there is a lot of hate mongering going on on that forum.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

They say their last wish would be to shoot one of us hunters. In response to that i say, bring it!

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.