Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

Thanks for sharing, It is a shame what some of those people said about heaven and hell and about a boy suffering. What is the world coming to when someone values the life of a bear over that of a child. Scary stuff.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

U know i thought with all the sick murders out there we couldnt POSSIBLY get worse people. Then "i hope he had a painful death" and many other comments im not even goin to repeat, showed me i was dead wrong. There isnt a smilie on the web that would show the disgust on my face right now.
BUT, u know what i say do to them, give them a piece of their own medicine:
Then send them all to
Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 PM

Well its amazing what a 14 can do.

I emailed this lady and she sent me this, these are the answers to that registration quiz.

http://animalliberationfront.com/ARCode_answers.htm

Lol Every make a new yahoo or gmail or something so your email isnt flooded.

I think they will like my name HornHunter. no but that would make them mad.
l l
the letter code is /\debbdaccae/\
Old 10-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

Im sorry, i got carried away. Im starting to sound like them. But i have a few things to say
First, How can these people "care" so much about animals yet wish death upon a 10 year old boy. Thats just stupid

Seccond, like someone else said almost all hunters care so dearly about the animals they take and hunt. Its the love of the animal which drives hunting.

Third and finally, Why were u on there site? Are u a member? Just askin...
Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Besides the fact that they wished a horrible death upon another human being let alone a child. I could not believe the language that was being used to relieve their point. Have these people (and i use the term people lightly) lost there mind.
Luckily for them ignorance is bliss!
Old 10-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StrikeTrue

That was a complete joke, it took all i had in me to not join that forum and give them a piece of my mind. They are beyond help.
X2 [:@]
Old 10-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Make a "special use" hotmail addyand join their forum.
It's called "animal liberation front".
The passcode is debbdaccae.
I'm gonna have some fun.
Just remember to show the family aspect and conservation benefits of hunting. Don't give 'em gruesome fodder to use for their own benefit.
Ask em if they have or like children! That should be good.
Ask em if you see a kid squishing ants on the sidewalk, what should you do.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM

I had some words for them, but to their site you have to answer a bunch of fruity questions. Reading those posts just instantly ticked me off. I remember microsoft donating money to animal rights I think I'll send an email with that link attached to it and see if Bill Gates wants to support these kinds of people.
whoops I guess thats what I get for not reading the entire post well they will definantly be getting a new member tommorow
Old 10-24-2007, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mrs IowaBob here..HAD to send condolences to the young boys family and those that knew and loved him. Having a 13 year old son I at first was utterly speechless at the hatred that spewed from those who choose another way of life...the foul language shows ingnorance...the hatred shows ingnorance. My belief is that the young boy went to his maker with a smile and was greeted with open arms. We should not judge..what happened to unconditional acceptance especially with the young children? His life ended far too soon but knowing that he was able to fufill his wish to me at least is wonderful. Im not even going to comment on the "Other" postings on the other website...rest in Peace young man..my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Old 10-24-2007, 05:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

NO I DON"T WANNA READ SOMETHING DISTURBING FROM THESE FREAKS AND I WISH YOU GUYS WOULD LET THIS THREAD DIE TOO!

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.