Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need help

Old 10-22-2007, 12:49 PM

Default I need help

I have a small spot that I hunt, and I believe that a pretty good buck is coming in from the only direction that he can wind me. I have moved my stand to a spot that has more cover. I have taken off work tommorrow and the wind is blowing in a direction that if he comes on his usual path he shouldn't be able to smell me. Do you think this is the appropriate action to take at this point? I hope that I haven't screwed everything up by being in there this past weekend. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I need help

well you already moved the stand and were in there last weekend, cant take that back. i would, if the wind stays in a good direction, put on a cover scent, get in real early, try to sit all day...then...whack the monster!