Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA Weather!!

Old 10-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

Default PA Weather!!

Man, am I the only guy in PA that's longing for some real fall weather ??? When is this 70 degree crap gonna end ??? It's getting close to that fun time of the hunting season, my vacation starts nextthursday and I want some frosty mornings and some 40 degree days !!!! I've only hunted 3 times this year and had to wring my clothes out when I got back to the truck. I wanna freeze my ass off !!! This isn't fun!! Sweat, bugs, green leaves still on the dam trees......this has gotta end!!

Who's with me on this PA guys ?? Let's WILL if to happen !! I wanna hear deer walking in crunchy, frostyleaves and see my breath and shiver!!!

Come on!! 40's 40's 40's 40's!!!!

edited: a$$ next time the post will be deleted for attempting to skirt the profanity filter.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA Weather!!

I hear ya man, this warm weather sucks, im ready for a nice crispy mornings...i have tomorrow off and the only thing that has me half excited today is that it is cloudy... oh well i hope i catch one rutting, my friend shot a buck last week that was chasing a doe and his neck was all swollen... i havent seen any sign of it yet, but i hope i do tomorrow... good luck... lets will the weather baby!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Spike

I cant wait for the cooler weather also. I took off the first week of November to hunt upstate NY and HOPE the weather cools by then. Doesnt look to promising though.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah it's been warm, too warm this morning. I passed a legal buck at 24 yards and some turkeys gathered below me. It was a beautiful morning and I'm not sure about freezing my ass off but I do want it to be much, much colder.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im with you on that.. I want some cooler weather myself.. where do you other pa guys hunt..? I usually hunt mckean county, but I'm at school and I'm hunting mercer and butler counties. Did happen to see some deer earlier in the week, and the buck was grunting and chasing some does.. wonder if its going to be an early rut this year..?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Dominant Buck

What's the forecast for next week? (Thurs, fri, sat)
Old 10-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jeff, the weather last night only showed out to Wed......Wed was rain and in the 50's...today it's in the 70's so it should be better when you come up. Bring the cool weather with you, or special order it!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thu
Oct 25
[/align]

Partly Cloudy
53°[/b]/38°
10%
53°F[/b]

[/align]

Fri
Oct 26
[/align]

Sunny
55°[/b]/37°
20%
55°F[/b]

[/align]

Sat
Oct 27
[/align]

Showers
58°[/b]/41°
40%
58°F[/b]
Old 10-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Yeah it's been warm, too warm this morning. I passed a legal buck at 24 yards and some turkeys gathered below me. It was a beautiful morning and I'm not sure about freezing my ass off but I do want it to be much, much colder.
You mean you don't like to get those cold morning shivers and the adrenalized buck shakes ???

That forecast is looking better fingerz42!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:43 AM

I AGREE!!! Everyone one at work looks at the sunshine and acts all goofy, saying, "owwww it's so nice out and what a beautiful day". "Aren't we lucky to have this kind of weather in the middle ofOcotber"
I want to scream and say NO It's not a beutiful day and this weather sux.I look at the sunshine and 80 degree weather and want to cry.

I want 30-40 degrees and frost.[/align][/align]There have been a few evenings where I did not go out because I am tired of mosquitos and mosquito bites. My hands look you could play connect-the dots on them.[/align][/align][/align]

Quick Reply: PA Weather!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.