Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone tried the new Pearson bows? >

Anyone tried the new Pearson bows?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone tried the new Pearson bows?

Old 10-11-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Anyone tried the new Pearson bows?

I got a new Pearson Z34 this year, Its pretty sweet. I dont know anyone around here that has one, like to know what you thought about them.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:08 AM

Default RE: Anyone tried the new Pearson bows?

I guess not! Oh well their great bows, I would compare mine to the Switchback.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sold my drenalin to buy a stealth , huge step up , love the peason stealth , hated the drenalin .

A few reasons why , grip , the draw was dead on with the peason , 3/8s long on the mathews , pearson came with a string I could use , and barnsdale limbs . The pearson broadhead tuned in a snap , mathews would not tune at all .

Thats my experiance , Im sure the mathews fanclub will try and beet me down , I gave them a chance , will be a long time before I consider another mathews .
Old 10-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Pearson Stealth. I've shot it side by side with a Switchback XT, Trykon, and Vectrix and I wouldn't trade my bow for any of them.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:19 AM
RT1
Fork Horn

pearson is a great bow! It's only the ignorant that don't look past the mathews line.

The 2 most underated bows and companies

1. Darton
2. Pearson

Great Value, Great Service
I shoot Darton, the avalanche model. 10fps faster than almost any bow 29draw, 60lb pull. compared.

I guess the pearson z32 & z34 are quick.

I sold my old mathews for this darton. Don't get me wrong mathews is solid from top to bottom, but shoot what fits and feels correct.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ijimmy

Sold my drenalin to buy a stealth , huge step up , love the peason stealth , hated the drenalin .

A few reasons why , grip , the draw was dead on with the peason , 3/8s long on the mathews , pearson came with a string I could use , and barnsdale limbs . The pearson broadhead tuned in a snap , mathews would not tune at all .

Thats my experiance , Im sure the mathews fanclub will try and beet me down , I gave them a chance , will be a long time before I consider another mathews .
Nope. You hated yours... I love mine. To each his own. Best of luck to ya.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:40 PM
RT1
Fork Horn

ttt
Old 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM

I agree, I was looking into getting a hoyt or a matthews, but once I shot the Z34 I knew that Pearson was WAY underated. Its asuper fastbow.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]I shoot a spoiler . It is O.K. but, I am going to try the Ross line this summer. My spoiler needs a string. Seems silly to put a 100 dollar string job on a 300 dollar bow. I am just going to trade it in on a Ross. Pearson doesn't make my draw length anyway. 26.5. The spoiler is 27. It works O.K. but I would like to have a bow that fits. They twisted my string more to shorten it and,I shortened my release. To much "tweeking" for my taiste. I think I will shoot a bow that fits next time.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:50 AM

I was scared to try the stealth because of its hybrid cam, I thought there would bea timing issue. Does the timing cause any problems?

Quick Reply: Anyone tried the new Pearson bows?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.